News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Keep your stupid questions to your stupid self.

Started by MedeoPlusPlus, August 07, 2003, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

Isn't it true that bunnies are coprofagus (they eat their own shit)?
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

LMNO

Does that mean Fluffy eats gnimbly?

B_M_W

Do you realize just how fucking hilarious that was?
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

DJRubberducky

Are you feeling a little better now, hon?
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

B_M_W

Do I sound like Im feeling better(yeah, I really am)?

Felix

Quote from: LMNODoes that mean Fluffy eats gnimbly?

Where do you come up with this stuff?!

LMNO

Doesn't Fluffy say gnomes are full of shit?

Felix

How does he justify that?

LMNO

Isn't there something called "truth by assertion"?

Felix

In some sense yes, but does that make it real?

LMNO

Why should that matter?

Felix

Doesn't the apostle Sya Dasti make that laboriously clear?

LMNO

Clear?  About whether or not reality should make a difference?  Are you kidding?

East Coast Hustle

does anyone really think that "true" and "real" are the same thing?    8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Wasn't that what I was getting at?