News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

Keep your stupid questions to your stupid self.

Started by MedeoPlusPlus, August 07, 2003, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Weren't you going to say, "who farted"?

East Coast Hustle

did somebody fart?

oh my god, was it me?  

:oops:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Would you get serious?

East Coast Hustle

are you kidding?

what would the point of that be?

8)

LMNO

Who said there had to be a point?

East Coast Hustle

don't you think I've been serious enough for one day?

do you realize I've exceeded my seriousness quota by at least 50%?

do you think I should post only in swahili for the next 24 hours to make up for it?

8)

LMNO

Are you implying that the Swahilians are not serious?

B_M_W

Yeah, Turd, whats so unserious about Swahili?
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Felix

What I wanna know is, why are we concerned with all of this truth and reality anyway, if we're Discordians?

B_M_W

Does it matter? Being Discordians, can't you be concerned with whatever the hell you want to be concerned with?
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

Felix

Are you questioning my authority?

B_M_W

Don't I have to? Isn't it the rules?

East Coast Hustle

did you just call them "Swahilians"?

have you ever heard swahili?

who gave you authority?

can I have some too?

8)

B_M_W

Didn't I post first? What makes you think you can...? *backing off*
Wouldn't it be stupid for me to try and take athority when Im only a newb?