News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

KILL ERIS

Started by Ben, March 01, 2005, 01:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: TrixThe principiadiscordia forum is not immortal.  Eris is dying.  The governmental Christians for a happy shiny tomorrow shoved a golden clove of garlic down her throat and She only has a few moments left to live.  This forum is now the great gray monolith of Grayface.  Usurped and pwned!!!!!!

Thank you.  Come again.

Pshah!

Eris likes garlic by the way. And don't piss Her off. Look at the world the way it is already.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell
Quote from: ?Good: we'd all be cavemen if it weren't for the vast ordered cities of gray.

Wait, what's so bad about being a caveman, opie?

I'd much rather live in the forest, eat mammoth, and score with whatever hot cavewoman I wanted all day that go to work in the morning. (Not that I'm suckered enough to actually have a job. I'm a latter-day caveman)

Fuck your bullshit anti-troglodytism

And they call this "progress". :lol:

Damned Green Anarchites is what they are.

I'm not saying I want to go back to living as cavemen right now. That'd be really fucking boring. I'd miss my library and Conan O'Brien and futon and records and DXM and penicillin. I,Äôm just saying, if we were cavemen right now, and we were taking a vote whether to stay cavemen, I,Äôd strongly vote for it.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

fluffy

i'd vote for it too
cavemen are easier to outrun
than cruise missiles

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: fluffy
i'd vote for it too
cavemen are easier to outrun
than cruise missiles

You ever seen any spears being thrown? Or how about arrows being launched? Trust me, the second you see it coming is about enough time for you to gasp before it impales you. That's if you see it coming.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"