News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

KILL ERIS

Started by Ben, March 01, 2005, 01:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

The principiadiscordia forum is not immortal.  Eris is dying.  The governmental Christians for a happy shiny tomorrow shoved a golden clove of garlic down her throat and She only has a few moments left to live.  This forum is now the great gray monolith of Grayface.  Usurped and pwned!!!!!!

Thank you.  Come again.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

meep!?
garlic of DOOM???
arrrrrrrrr nooo for so we die let her shall not!

Cyric_The_Mad

Bah.  
BAH, I say!
Eris dying, you say?  Hah!  You fill me with giggles.
Just because things are grey right now means She's dying?
Hell, shes just got a little fever.  She'll be back in no time.
If Eris could truly be killed, it would have happened long ago.  
You, know, it's probably not even that.  She's hiding.  Eris is playing Hide-and-Seek with us.  We're it.  It's our job to find her.  Big deal.
Remember... Goddess likes to fuck with us.

Horab Fibslager

eris doesn't die, she takes naps.

there is no grey anywhere
Hell is other people.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

I saw eris disguised as the buddha once so I killed her... well the shell she was wearing at the time.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Zurtok Khan

By definition doesn't existance have to end eventually?  I dunno...that sounds like a stupid stupid question....but Imma gonna ask it anyway.

And Eris isn't a vampire, so why the fuck should garlic effect her?
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Ben

Well, actually She is immortal.  She can be stifled but not killed.  Besides, She has Her good points.  She kicks the ass out of fnords.  Unfortunately, I'm one of the lowly fnord underlings She de-asses, and the butt probe tickles.  As for Grayface, He's an immortal God too, who has His good points and His evil points.  Good: we'd all be cavemen if it weren't for the vast ordered cities of gray.  Bad: Oppression, intolerance, and condemnation of anything not abiding in His parameters of order.  Kill Grayface!

Ben

Quote from: Saint Zurtok Ah.D.By definition doesn't existance have to end eventually?  I dunno...that sounds like a stupid stupid question....but Imma gonna ask it anyway.

And Eris isn't a vampire, so why the fuck should garlic effect her?
No, existence doesn't end, but it always changes even when it stays the same.  And I sometimes I think of Eris as a vampire, but that's probly just my hallucinations of Loki fucking with my head.

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Quote from: ?Good: we'd all be cavemen if it weren't for the vast ordered cities of gray.

Wait, what's so bad about being a caveman, opie?

I'd much rather live in the forest, eat mammoth, and score with whatever hot cavewoman I wanted all day that go to work in the morning. (Not that I'm suckered enough to actually have a job. I'm a latter-day caveman)

Fuck your bullshit anti-troglodytism
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell
Quote from: ?Good: we'd all be cavemen if it weren't for the vast ordered cities of gray.

I'd much rather live in the forest, eat mammoth, and score with whatever hot cavewoman I wanted all day that go to work in the morning. (Not that I'm suckered enough to actually have a job. I'm a latter-day caveman)

And they call this "progress". :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AUTOEROTIC ASPHYXIATION

BE ALL YOU CAN BE!

Ben

That's why I said it was one of His good points.

saint aini

Quote from: Toobisbeing a caveman would be SWEET. If I had a big club and caveman muscles, I could tell my mom to get off her worthless ASS and go pick me some berries! Then I could go get it on with whatever girl I wanted becaues they wouldn't even be able to say no! They wouldn't be able to say ANYTHING. That would be the best thing EVER!

What was  the lifespan of the average caveman?
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

East Coast Hustle

a better question would be: is that the real Toobis, and if so, can he send me an autograph?

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

And they call this "progress". :lol:

Damned Green Anarchites is what they are.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"