News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

The truly evil thing about heroin is that it might NOT kill

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 02, 2005, 09:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Hoshiko

I have seen evil this day, and it's name is Steve something.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

It seems to just have preserved him.  I wonder if that is what the ancient Egyptians used  :shock:   And i have to add, he is the only person I know that looks creepier with a tan.

AUTOEROTIC ASPHYXIATION

Kieth Richards is a DILLROD. What kind of idiot shoots heroin in his eyeball? I can't even smoke pot because of pee tests and my mom is such  BITCH, but that dillhole gets to shoot heroin all day? Rock stars are such RETARDS.
BE ALL YOU CAN BE!

saint aini

Quote from: ToobisKieth Richards is a DILLROD. What kind of idiot shoots heroin in his eyeball? I can't even smoke pot because of pee tests and my mom is such  BITCH, but that dillhole gets to shoot heroin all day? Rock stars are such RETARDS.

Go buy a tin of nutmeg and call me in the morning.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

East Coast Hustle

I remember snorting nutmeg in 8th grade...one hell of a headache, I tell you...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

saint aini

Quote from: The FreshmakerI remember snorting nutmeg in 8th grade...one hell of a headache, I tell you...

8)

yes, but it's a legal high.

Come August there will be jimsonweed.
[Grabs his hand]
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

East Coast Hustle

who cares about the legality of it? breaking the law is half the fun....well, okay, maybe it's 1/10th of the fun...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

How do you get it back out of your nasal cavities afterward?
No wonder you get a headache, with a nosefullanutmeg...

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

saint aini

It's one of those "na na na, you can't arrest me because I used only legal substances" deals.
[Grabs his hand]

Guido Finucci

Quote from: aini, oracle of doomIt's one of those "na na na, you can't arrest me because I used only legal substances" deals.

Yeah but Datura is a mug's game -- too easy to overdose on.

Horab Fibslager

it's as illegal to be stoned on heroin as it is to be stoned on nutmeg in america.
Hell is other people.

saint aini

so, being stoned, regardless of the means, is illegal?
[Grabs his hand]

Horab Fibslager

yep. if you are stoned on pain medication prescribed for you legally you cna be charged.
Hell is other people.

saint aini

[Grabs his hand]