News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

aini is busted

Started by aini the Guest, March 03, 2005, 09:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: aini the Guestpcp0011436198pcs.sothfd01.mi.comcast.net

We know it's you. You were warned and admonished and all that shit. But now, it's all over. And your luck is about to change.

><><@!><><
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

saint aini

why do you have to publish my IP?
why do you have to edit my posts?
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: aini, oracle of doomwhy do you have to publish my IP?
why do you have to edit my posts?

Don't get testy with me. It was all fun and games, but then you wnet off and decided to be a real ass hat about it. Then you went after other people on these forums. Now you are trying to start something with me. You wanted malice, you got it.

saint aini

you fucker, you don't have a clue

I want to post here and not come back to read that you have made my messages into some goat sex perversion or other perversion.

I don't want malice.
[Grabs his hand]
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: aini, oracle of doomyou fucker, you don't have a clue

I want to post here and not come back to read that you have made my messages into some goat sex perversion or other perversion.

I don't want malice.

what are you talking about. Silly wabbit.

Perhaps you wish to be asked to leave.

saint aini

why are you editing anyone's posts?
[Grabs his hand]

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Bella who is really ainiwhy are you editing anyone's posts?

What exactly are you talking about and why?

saint aini

today you changed a line about finding ways to get legally stoned into a line about being legally fucked by a herd of goats.

that isn't the first time either.
[Grabs his hand]

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Hugh who is really aini the unimaginative name stealertoday you changed a line about finding ways to get legally stoned into a line about being legally fucked by a herd of goats.

What are you whining about? I can't hear you. Perhaps you should try to simply go away.

saint aini

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: Hugh who is really aini the unimaginative name stealertoday you changed a line about finding ways to get legally stoned into a line about being legally fucked by a herd of goats.

What are you whining about? I can't hear you. Perhaps you should try to simply go away.

Why should I?

This place is big enough for the both of us if you just stop antagonizing me.
[Grabs his hand]

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Hugh

Why should I?

I am not antagonizing you. You were trying to antoagonize me. But you can't take the heat in return. Oh well. You need to leave.

saint aini

Why should I?

I am not antagonizing you. You were trying to antoagonize me. But you can't take the heat in return. Oh well. You need to leave.

Well, stop using a blowtorch if you don't want people to try to fight back.
[Grabs his hand]

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Why should I?

You ain't fighting back. You're just trying to be a prat. Don't forget that some of us remember all of the shit you have posted in the past. Your crime isn't in being malicious, your crime is in being whiny about the blowback.

saint aini

Why should I?

You ain't fighting back. You're just trying to be a prat. Don't forget that some of us remember all of the shit you have posted in the past. Your crime isn't in being malicious, your crime is in being whiny about the blowback.

and your crime is abuse of moderating powers

if you are going fight, at least fight on a level playing field without covert ad hominem attacks.  That is, if you are going to make an ad hominem attack, take credit for it.
[Grabs his hand]