News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Rant - Shut up, you have no idea either.

Started by Zurtok Khan, March 10, 2005, 05:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

Get over you life, damn it.  Just because you have *ahem* seen things, makes you no better then me, and it doesn't change anything basic about the universe.  Or, I mean that it doesn't change the fact that there is no universe.  You posture and you tell me that I must be a large load of shit because I apparently don't have troubles, just because I'm happy all the time.  Fuck you.  I am everything I want to be, and just because I'm happy doesn't mean I don't see the shit in life, it means that I understand what the shit in life means.  It's what we have to get through to be able to live life.  If you can't get over that, then you're obviously just an ignorant prick.  We all have a million million things we can't look away from, theres something that scares all of us.  Well thats not true, really.  Theres something we cling to so hard, we think it's worth giving a fit over.  For most people it's life.  Yeah, as if life is worth all that much.  Personally I'm apathetic on the subject, I can die, and then maybe I come back here to live again.  Well, whatever.  Death is scary because we don't know what lies on the other side, unless you're like me.  Ohh, don't get me wrong, I fear death...no, I don't, I respect it.  I am rather intriged with it, I think many of things that people think will happen after life are rather beautiful, and I hope some of them are right, but in the end, it doesn't matter that much.  Mostly, I fear the pain that will probably come before death...but even that can't be that bad.  

Anyway, everthing is an illusion.  Every action (including this one) has no real import to it.  Nothing really does.  Everything feels so empty, unless I want it to feel better then this.  But, everything I want is gonna fall apart eventually, so I don't see the point.  Ohh well, in the end I'm going to die and then it won't matter...or it will.  Maybe I'll become a buddhist and see things as clear as I can, or maybe not, maybe I'll devote myself to a god I can never know (unless I look inside, because we're all god in the inside, as much as anything is) and be happy that way.  Maybe I'll just say fuck it, and go out in the desert and live off of rattlesnakes and cactus.  Or maybe I'll keep doing what I'm doing, even though I have no fucking idea why I do it.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Horab Fibslager

boy i;ve seen things that woudlmake ya glad to eat shit for weeks.

lol

i thought logn and hard abotu joining the franciscan monks once. btu then i realized they probaly wouldn't want me gettign drunk and stoned and fraternizing with women. and i'd probaly have to convert to catholicism as well.

everyone must wake from this dream one day. or some such.<--left field.
Hell is other people.

LMNO

Quote from: Saint Zurtok Ah.D.You posture and you tell me that I must be a large load of shit because I apparently don't have troubles, just because I'm happy all the time.  Fuck you.

Self-refutation at its best.  

Oh, and I agree.  Welcome to the False ELF (there is no True ELF, for it Does Not Exist).

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

..............................:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

The Good Reverend Roger

Make me shut up.

Or kill me.

Or give me the Swedish Bikini Team.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Saint Zurtok Ah.D.Get over you life, damn it.  Just because you have *ahem* seen things, makes you no better then me, and it doesn't change anything basic about the universe.  

Can I ask you a question?

What do you do for a living?

LMNO

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
Quote from: Saint Zurtok Ah.D.Get over you life, damn it.  Just because you have *ahem* seen things, makes you no better then me, and it doesn't change anything basic about the universe.  

Quote from: Travis Bickle
You talkin to me?

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy..............................:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

you know, they have a twelve-step program for this little problem of yours...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine

I've got $5 on "patchouli-drenched hippie"

he's admitted it before....

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthood
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy..............................:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

you know, they have a twelve-step program for this little problem of yours...

8)
As a matter of fact, I do know that  8)

Zurtok Khan

I'm not entirely sure what Patchuli is...although I am a hippy.

And no, I was mad at an asshat on one of my other message boards.  But, ehh, my stress is over, so once again I couldn't care less about most of the retards in the world.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

East Coast Hustle

patchouli = the dirt & leaves-smelling stuff that hippies slather all over themselves in place of regular bathing.

8)

illusion

patchouli makes me sneeze. There's tons of hippies around here, so I sneeze a lot.

agent compassion

Fuck that shit!

Dragon's blood is where it's at!

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon