News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

Chaos is...

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, March 11, 2005, 04:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoshiko

I only have one objection: It's shut your fucking face, uncle fucker.

Other than that, Bravo!

P.S. You're going DOWN, scrabble boy. You, and your little duckie too!
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

For clarification:

Uncle Fucka - Performed by Terrance & Phillip

Shut your fucking face, Uncle Fucka..
You're a cock sucking, ass licking, Uncle Fucka..
You're an Uncle Fucka, yes it's true..
Nobody fucks uncles quite like you!
Shut YOUR fucking face, Uncle Fucka..
You're the one that fucked your uncle, Uncle Fucka..
You don't eat or sleep, or mow the lawn..
Just fuck your uncle all day long!

[farting] Hmm.. [more farting] hahahaha!
Canadian Man: What's going on hyah?
[more farting]

Fucka Fucka, Uncle Fucka Uncle Fucka Uncla Fucka..
Shut your fucking face, Uncle Fucka!
You're a boner biting bastard, Uncle Fucka!
You're an Uncle Fucka, I must say..
You fucked your uncle yesterday!
Uncle fucka, thats U, N, C, L, E, fuck, you
Uncle Fuckaaaaaaa.. suck my balls.

Sepia

the sound of one hand thinking about einstein theories and arguing the pros and cons of schr??dingers cat whilst opening a bottle of the best beer in the world that has turned into vinegar which will spring the tree of life and bring back jesus h. christ.
Everyone will always be too late

Hoshiko

Quote from: Sepiathe sound of one hand thinking about einstein theories and arguing the pros and cons of schr??dingers cat whilst opening a bottle of the best beer in the world that has turned into vinegar which will spring the tree of life and bring back jesus h. christ.

... and not having to say it's sorry.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

chaos is the fact that we dumb ass apes still harp on and on about how much illusion we are are harping on about as if any of it mattered. it doesn't matter. nothing matters. chaos is that time when you got mugged by the ATM machine and the robber didn't even have a gun. chaos is when the cops shot little billy across the street for smoking that joint. chaos is about....well....nothing, unless you choose otherwise. Chaos Is.
Life has no inherent meaning. Make your own.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Horab Fibslager

chaos is conatined wholly within a single speck of sand on some beach in florida.
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

chaos is your momma having a glass eye with a fish in it.

The Meringue

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCchaos is your momma having a glass eye with a fish in it.

Oh mercy!  :lol:

Chaos is watching yout 62 year old uncle get laid off and have no job prospects because he's ready for retirement in 3 years. It's watching him try and get early access to his retirement fund and be denied by one arm of the government because he qualifies for a pension, and be denied a pension by another arm of the government because he's got too much money in his retirement fund.
Chaos is the thing that opens your eyes to see we're all potentially a rwandan refugee on TV.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Meringue
Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCchaos is your momma having a glass eye with a fish in it.

Oh mercy!  :lol:

Chaos is watching yout 62 year old uncle get laid off and have no job prospects because he's ready for retirement in 3 years. It's watching him try and get early access to his retirement fund and be denied by one arm of the government because he qualifies for a pension, and be denied a pension by another arm of the government because he's got too much money in his retirement fund.
Chaos is the thing that opens your eyes to see we're all potentially a rwandan refugee on TV.

Chaos is what makes you realize that being a rwandan refugee on tv is much better than being a meth whore on crack. Chaos is what will eventually eat through the plastic plumbing of scottish men everywhere. chaos is what we do to American cities when THEY deprive us of our tequila. Chaos is when OPIES attack.

LMNO

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC

....You've just hit on the main point of the ELF (which exists only in my head, if at all).  

If you can truly make your own meaning, why are you harping on about  all the pain, suffering and strife in the world, and denying the bliss?

Balance it out, man.  You'll be happier.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: LMNO

....You've just hit on the main point of the ELF (which exists only in my head, if at all).  

If you can truly make your own meaning, why are you harping on about  all the pain, suffering and strife in the world, and denying the bliss?

forget about all the bad shit and just stay blissed out, man.  That way, you'll be a stinky hippie and everyone will keep their distance from your overpowering aroma of patchouli.

who the hell wants that?

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthood

forget about all the bad shit and just stay blissed out, man.  That way, you'll be a stinky hippie and everyone will keep their distance from your overpowering aroma of patchouli.

who the hell wants that?
8)

Although undeniably amusing, TurdBath McPants, I'm afraid I have to stab you.

::stabs Bathory in the ear with a cocktail fork::

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Balance it out, man.  You'll be happier.

It makes the writing flow better, I suppose. Or perhaps I like 'whine' with my cheese. I don't deny the bliss. But then again, perhaps what's bliss for me is a hell for others. And that's beautiful too.

Chaos is dropping your toothbrush in the toilet. But not realizing WHAT you have done until you start brushing with it.

LMNO

In all honesty, when I typically write, it mostly comes out as a downer (my blog is full of depressing stuff).  I dunno why that happens.  I guess I'm just getting the crap out of my head, to allow the joy some elbow room.

So, with that in mind:  Chaos is tearing out your heart for love, only to find it was never beating in the first place.

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCChaos doesn't care about the fact that you feel somehow so special that you should be immortal./quote]

This part hits me especially. But I'll still laugh at random shit. Or I'll go crazy eventually, I guess. Maybe.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!