News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

ATTENTION, MODERATORS!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 19, 2005, 05:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

strangely enough, I think Aini is actually a real person.

either that, or Roger went to the trouble of creating a gmail account under an assumed female name and giving me an invite to get a gmail account in order to convince me that aini was a real person.

not that that would entirely surprise me.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

DJRubberducky

Quote from: defective irc botdidn't i give you soem advice abotu going to video game forums? why nto go do that now. it'll do ya a load of good.
Are you sure?  I mean, he'll need to watch out for the Zelda Liberation Front (which does not exist), and they'll bombard him with triforce and hearts!
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Ghost In The Machine

I don't think Roger is Aini.

But I think something truly grotesque is about to happen.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodabout to happen?

:lol:

Yes.  I've been lurking here a long time, and I thnk nobody will disagree with me when I say that Horab and Roger's breakdowns get worse each time.

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: defective irc botactually yours are pretty good in that sense. but still a logn read on a white, bright screen.

content has laregely hit the shitter tho. maybe it's saying the same dman thing over and over. i pose that's what kills most editorialists in mainstream papers, course i can read their overly long winded rantage on paper much easier.

At the risk of being dragged into this mess, Horab, you have a lot of nerve.

Roger and Hugh at least attempt to be creative, even if they do occasionally burn out.  All you do is try to shoot down their efforts.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: defective irc bot---->snip<-----

in any case, since i do think you are the root fo the problem, if not in the past then certainyl now, at least enough to jsutify it to myself here' soem  pie and cookies from ya.

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerYou're an embarrassment, son.  Are you going to accuse every guest of being me?  Every new poster?  Perhaps you see me hiding under your bed? :lol:

Sober up.

Yours truly,
TGRR

now you may recall i accused you of being a coupel different people, possibly. i don;t think you really care if i ost the rest of what i ahve saved of that conversation, which btw, is saved more ofut of laziness, but come on roger, you're an inteligent person, aren't you? or are you?

and since i brought it up, feel free to insult me in public view, come on, let's have it out, and from anyone else. let's go i want to hear it.

Sweetie, how long have you been saving that  :shock:

Duelling psychotics? :shock:

Bella

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodabout to happen?

:lol:

Yes.  I've been lurking here a long time, and I thnk nobody will disagree with me when I say that Horab and Roger's breakdowns get worse each time.

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg.
I disagree. It's really my breakdowns you people need to be wary of.  And they're getting worse each time. :twisted:
Zorga's breakdowns are also horrific to behold, but I kind of think Demonica takes the cake.
Why there was this one time when ............nevermind.
Suffice it to say there used to be one more Hawaiian island before baby Demonica sunk it.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Bella

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerPlease unlock my old threads, so I can edit them to make them more interesting.

I plan to replace all that boring shit with fascinating editorials on cookies, pie, and carrots.

Thanks in advance.

TGRR,
Has seen the light.
No problem, Rog. I'll go unlock them right now.
just like in a dream

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerPlease unlock my old threads, so I can edit them to make them more interesting.

I plan to replace all that boring shit with fascinating editorials on cookies, pie, and carrots.

Thanks in advance.

TGRR,
Has seen the light.
No problem, Rog. I'll go unlock them right now.

Wait.  Give me an hour or so to C&P them, before Roger wrecks them.

Bella

Why should I? He asked for what he wanted very politely.
just like in a dream

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomWhy should I? He asked for what he wanted very politely.

Because I like his stuff, and I want to save a copy before he trashes them.

Please?

Bella

Alright, but don't think I don't know what's really going on here.
Because I do.
just like in a dream

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomAlright, but don't think I don't know what's really going on here.
Because I do.

uhhh.okay.

Bella

You don't have time to waste playing games with me.
Better get cracking and save those sermons before I unlock them.
just like in a dream