News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

ATTENTION, MODERATORS!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 19, 2005, 05:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Please unlock my old threads, so I can edit them to make them more interesting.

I plan to replace all that boring shit with fascinating editorials on cookies, pie, and carrots.

Thanks in advance.

TGRR,
Has seen the light.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

why not make your own forum roger. you can post em at mine, and i won;t delete them even if you do trash the place again.

but then again, i take that back. i'm too pie for you're all about business serious guy stuff.

it wouldeb a shame if they got deleted before  igot a chance to print them all otu tho, not that i'm in hurry to do so.

wtf can i say, i slack off far too much.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: defective irc botwhy not make your own forum roger. you can post em at mine, and i won;t delete them even if you do trash the place again.

but then again, i take that back. i'm too pie for you're all about business serious guy stuff.

it wouldeb a shame if they got deleted before  igot a chance to print them all otu tho, not that i'm in hurry to do so.

wtf can i say, i slack off far too much.

They'll be more interesting after I edit them.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Horab Fibslager

the problem for me wasnt' not being interesting, well up until after kerry lost. and you schized out, but then again it's probaly an act, or seomthing. i dunno , do n't really care,

the point is, i've read soem, a coupel from even before i joined(which i read after), the thing is, reading long texts on white background, on a comptuer screen is alot like reading text on a lightbulb. it hurts my fucking eyes.

aside from that, you're preachign to the qoir, tho i hate repeating that, when soemone else said it better so long ago. i enjoy teh aprts i do read. don't let it stop you from posting tho, dont' let it stop you from callign the rest of the people here idiots. don't let it stop you at all man. i'm sure it won't.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: defective irc botthe problem for me wasnt' not being interesting, well up until after kerry lost. and you schized out, but then again it's probaly an act, or seomthing. i dunno , do n't really care,

the point is, i've read soem, a coupel from even before i joined(which i read after), the thing is, reading long texts on white background, on a comptuer screen is alot like reading text on a lightbulb. it hurts my fucking eyes.

aside from that, you're preachign to the qoir, tho i hate repeating that, when soemone else said it better so long ago. i enjoy teh aprts i do read. don't let it stop you from posting tho, dont' let it stop you from callign the rest of the people here idiots. don't let it stop you at all man. i'm sure it won't.

I thought my paragraph usage was okay.  Hmmmm...I'll have to work on that, when I start my new series:  Rev Roger, Cookies in America, parts 1- 150.

Horab Fibslager

actually yours are pretty good in that sense. but still a logn read on a white, bright screen.

content has laregely hit the shitter tho. maybe it's saying the same dman thing over and over. i pose that's what kills most editorialists in mainstream papers, course i can read their overly long winded rantage on paper much easier.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: defective irc botactually yours are pretty good in that sense. but still a logn read on a white, bright screen.

content has laregely hit the shitter tho. maybe it's saying the same dman thing over and over. i pose that's what kills most editorialists in mainstream papers, course i can read their overly long winded rantage on paper much easier.

Hence the change.  I can make cookies and pie far more interesting than boring old politics.

I mean, in pies alone, there's got to be THOUSANDS of different kinds!

Horab Fibslager

oddly poltics is pretty recent subject matter for your rants, at least that's my impression. before it was more about thinking and attitude. which is why i had respect for you. those rants were part of the reason i stucka round here after my grand entrance. your and hughs and verthane's and trollax's and other's, wether i disagreed or not, they had acertain soemthing absent from places like the mirror and disinfo.com i kenw you were poltical then, btu it didn;t consuem you then either.

i don't really have that respect anymore, and who coudl really blame me?

if you're so big on change, why don't YOU do soemthign about it? do soemthignmroe than sit around posting on soem hippy website full of tards?
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: defective irc bot

i don't really have that respect anymore, and who coudl really blame me?

This will all change when I post my Pie threads.

And after I post my cookie threads, well, you'll probably want to see me elected president.

Horab Fibslager

i dont; care for you're elections.

didn't i give you soem advice abotu going to video game forums? why nto go do that now. it'll do ya a load of good.

adn don't think my last thread was aimed onyl at you either.

in any case, since i do think you are the root fo the problem, if not in the past then certainyl now, at least enough to jsutify it to myself here' soem  pie and cookies from ya.

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerYou're an embarrassment, son.  Are you going to accuse every guest of being me?  Every new poster?  Perhaps you see me hiding under your bed? :lol:

Sober up.

Yours truly,
TGRR

now you may recall i accused you of being a coupel different people, possibly. i don;t think you really care if i ost the rest of what i ahve saved of that conversation, which btw, is saved more ofut of laziness, but come on roger, you're an inteligent person, aren't you? or are you?

and since i brought it up, feel free to insult me in public view, come on, let's have it out, and from anyone else. let's go i want to hear it.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: defective irc boti dont; care for you're elections.

didn't i give you soem advice abotu going to video game forums? why nto go do that now. it'll do ya a load of good.

adn don't think my last thread was aimed onyl at you either.

in any case, since i do think you are the root fo the problem, if not in the past then certainyl now, at least enough to jsutify it to myself here' soem  pie and cookies from ya.

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerYou're an embarrassment, son.  Are you going to accuse every guest of being me?  Every new poster?  Perhaps you see me hiding under your bed? :lol:

Sober up.

Yours truly,
TGRR

now you may recall i accused you of being a coupel different people, possibly. i don;t think you really care if i ost the rest of what i ahve saved of that conversation, which btw, is saved more ofut of laziness, but come on roger, you're an inteligent person, aren't you? or are you?

and since i brought it up, feel free to insult me in public view, come on, let's have it out, and from anyone else. let's go i want to hear it.

That was the old Roger.  This is the new, improved, NICE Roger.

What made you think I was out to insult you?

TGRR,
Thinks you need a hug.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: defective irc bot---->snip<-----

Sober up.

Yours truly,
TGRR

Sweetie, how long have you been saving that  :shock:

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Can't we talk about cookies and pie and magical unicorns?

If I recall, isn't this a pic that aini once used?  I think it is.

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: defective irc bot---->snip<-----

Sober up.

Yours truly,
TGRR

Sweetie, how long have you been saving that  :shock:

it's nto so much that i saved it, i jsu tdon't clean out my inbox till it gets full. and then i have to be careful last time i lost eblla's number. not that i'v eever called her,m i'm terrible on the telephone, but whatever.

the rest of them from roger are worse, but he's kinder gentler and full of pies and mockery.

<-- is so stuck apart, he can't even come up with any thing clever or funny to metaphorize with it.
Hell is other people.

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

That's ok Horab.  

I think roger is full of mockery and I
think he's also aini.

doesn't matter though..... just saying

aini was stupid anyway

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."