News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

symbology btu not really

Started by anti-horab, March 20, 2005, 05:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anti-horab

soemone told horab he oughta argue with me about symbology or somesuch, buthe sucks, soi came up with this isntead.

which is, why if they took away oru other implements of death ont eh playground, such as, but limited to, the marigoround things, the monkeybars, teh jungle jims, why not the swing? for those of you who may be reading this in some malign future, a swing is a piece of playground equipm,ent whereby chidlren using their own motiona nd body mass, propel themselves higher and higher, to highets up to 15 feet or more. since a person can die from a 3 foot fall i ask- why are these dangerous devices still on our playgrounds?

pure baby killing evil!
avian flu is the new ebola.

Caster Braids

If Summer mixes Horab and Anti-Horab, will Summer get a Earth-Shattering Kaboom?
Can sin be forgiven?
I think... I want to be forgiven. ... More than anything.

But... I let you die...

"Shut up! Order and Chaos and your Stupid Plan don't mean a thing. She's gone! She'll no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry... or get angry... What about us... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!"

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

Horab Fibslager

palyground equipment isn;t for killing children, it's for making mom's cry, and for qcked out kids on drugs to play on and have pre-marital sexual relations upon.

teh reason teh swing is stilla roudn is because we expect our small children, above the age of two, who can walk, to be reasonable enough not to fall out and break their heads on them.
Hell is other people.

anti-horab

caster braids: probaly some kidn of space tiem continuum shattering paradox, worthy of a bad 80's sci-fi drama movie.

hroab: dude, you're such a liar, damn you, you knwo kids will kill each otehr under teh slightest provocation, and prozac and ritalin and the other drugs, only replaces they're raging blod lust withcold, hard thosuand yard stares and killer mortal combat ninja moves.

further, you also know that we especially can't trust chidlren, to do anything but try and kill us all in our sleep. taht's what the swing sets are for man, to keep teh chidl popualtion down, and kinky marital sex.

Horab Fibslager

d00d! you knwo there's no such thign as kinky marital sex, that only exists in post marital and extra marital sex!

and how can yous ay that about the children? it is obviously the fautl of their parents or video games that they are cold blooded ruthless killlers, it's totally unfair to blame the pharmaceutical industry or secret military super soldier training programs which may or may nto cull otu the hardest most survival isnteinct capable toddlers to lead our porud nations agaisnt eh unstoppable soviet nazi supermen who are flooding our borders from 3rd world oil rich nations everyday!
Hell is other people.

anti-horab

but you agree, swing sets are totally as dangerous as teh spinny merry go rounds of death that you your self bludgeoned poor billy's little head on as a post infant youth?

Horab Fibslager

i totalyl disagree! in fact i knwo that swings are a boon to the future, withotu them, how can our chidlren of the future break their legs whiel mimicking their pcp addicted parents' attempts to fly?
Hell is other people.

anti-horab

wahtever man, the fact that kids actually push otehr kids on sqwings is enough proof for me, there is onyl oen way to settle this.

/me jabs horab's forehead

Horab Fibslager

h0000000 w4444444444444444444
woo ooo o ahh!

/me bounces abck and after loosening up, fakes a left then kicks anti-horab in teh jimmy
Hell is other people.

anti-horab

errgh.

/me fakes a kick to the head then falls down andtrips hoprab up. then jumps up and goes for the flying power opunch to the head!

Horab Fibslager

/me  rolls over and flips up, drawing a sword called mercy.

fool, your first mistake was buttering your turkey sandwhich. adn now, well now you wll die.
Hell is other people.

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

anti-horab

/me lmbers up and cracks his knuckles, then draws his sword ona quarterstaff deal thign call ashandarei

that was amsitake, you're right, btu you udnerestimate teh power of great jsutice!

ARRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me propels himself at horab with lightning speed!

Horab Fibslager

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

/em propels hismelf at anti-horab with lightning speed!
Hell is other people.

Horab Fibslager

/me feints right, and flows into sitting tiger!
Hell is other people.