PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

ATTN: The Mgt...Big brother PWNS you.

Started by Ghost In The Machine, March 30, 2005, 03:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Because "Please Mr. Lostman" sucked.

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: LMNOBecause "Please Mr. Lostman" sucked.

So you're going to set them aside for all time in the face of all their other mangi opi because of one feces?
"Any sufficiently tentacled spheroid is indistinguishable from the Great Cthulhu." -- Watashi

"Never attribute to Cthulhu what can adequately be explained by Dagon." -- Miskatonic Razor

"Everything but Sterility can be inherited.  None of your direct ancestors died childless." -- Red Queen

Note to filmmakers of the future: bad dialog leads to anger, bad directing leads to hatred, shallow action sequences lead to suffering. Farming out a movie to a corporation of computer animators is a path to the dark side of filmmaking.

High Inquisitor of the LMNO Society of Discordians (LSD)

It is dark.  You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

This Poster is Owned and Operated by the Frobozz Magic Co., Ltd.

LMNO

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: LMNOQuite simply, yes.

I salute you, sir.
"Any sufficiently tentacled spheroid is indistinguishable from the Great Cthulhu." -- Watashi

"Never attribute to Cthulhu what can adequately be explained by Dagon." -- Miskatonic Razor

"Everything but Sterility can be inherited.  None of your direct ancestors died childless." -- Red Queen

Note to filmmakers of the future: bad dialog leads to anger, bad directing leads to hatred, shallow action sequences lead to suffering. Farming out a movie to a corporation of computer animators is a path to the dark side of filmmaking.

High Inquisitor of the LMNO Society of Discordians (LSD)

It is dark.  You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

This Poster is Owned and Operated by the Frobozz Magic Co., Ltd.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: LMNONah.

-Taiko drums.

-The Boredoms.

-Shonen knife.

-Cowpers.

-Guitar Wolf.

seriously?

I'm of the opinion that we probably oughtta nuke those fuckers again for Shonen Knife.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

You're probably not a fan of The Shaggs, then.

East Coast Hustle

I'm not familiar with them, but if they sound like Shonen Knife, then no.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Well, at least go along with the Boredoms, or Guitar Wolf.

East Coast Hustle

again, not familiar, but I'll take your word for it. I would hope that somebody with the chutzpah to call themselves Guitar Wolf would live up to the name.

8)

LMNO

The Open Bar

does Dokken's "Beast From The East" live album count as Japanese music?

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Open Bardoes Dokken count as music?

absolutely not.

Sepia

i think my fetish for japan and japanese stuff clouds my judgment as i've listened to the songs 4 or 5 times now.
Everyone will always be too late

East Coast Hustle

my fetish for japanese stuff pretty much only includes dirty schoolgirls.

oh, and streetbikes.

Sepia

Quote from: Hate Factorymy fetish for japanese stuff pretty much only includes dirty schoolgirls.

oh, and streetbikes.

Melt banana? Takeshi Kitano? Anime? Tentacle hentai? Fashion? Photographers?
Everyone will always be too late