News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Welcome to the post-American century

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 30, 2005, 04:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Anonymous
Quote from: LMNOAccurate assessment, Bath.

Would marching on a road of bones help this situation?

If not, he can always plagiarize some more.

actually, you cowardly fuckbag, that was original material. If you disagree, feel free to post a link to whatever article or articles you feel I have plagiarized that from.

just have the balls to log in first, you fucking worthless fuck.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

gnimbley

Somebody needs a hug.

You can probably get one in the Open Bar if you ask nicely.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: gnimbleySomebody needs a hug.

You can probably get one in the Open Bar if you ask nicely.
Maybe he needs cookies.

:hands a plate of cookies to the gnome:

:hands a plate of cookies to Se?±or Misterioso:

Peanut butter cookies always make me feel better :D

East Coast Hustle

actually, I LOVE peanut butter cookies.

I don't love being accused of plagiarism by some fucktard who doesn't even have the guts to log in before slinging accusations like that.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Kallisti

B_M_W

Who the fuck are you, Mister Copy-dumbass?

~BMW
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

B_M_W

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

B_M_W

Well, Hate Factory should stop being a little coward ass and start posting some content. Hed still be a poser, but at least he would be a non coward poser.

~BMW

Kallisti

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeWell, Hate Factory should stop being a little coward ass and start posting some content. Hed still be a poser, but at least he would be a non coward poser.

~BMW
illustrative example

that's all

8)

agent compassion

Cain

Quote from: agent compassion::defenestrates Hate Factory::

Fuck that.  As Superme Commander of the European NSRA I think we should waste him and/or any mock all his posts.  Thats just one mans opinion though, even if it is an order.

agent compassion

QuoteSuperme Commander

Dude, did you just promote yourself? Superme? LOL

Cain

Quote from: agent compassion
QuoteSuperme Commander

Dude, did you just promote yourself? Superme? LOL

In Europe I am, apparently.  I got promoted to Sacred Flame, which is practically the same.  Got McTurdStabbyLimingMysterio saying I outrank everyone except him and Nikoli.