Started by East Coast Hustle, March 30, 2005, 04:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: aini
Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
Quote from: Beefy McManstick[namedropping]

he lives down the street from me.

[/namedropping]

What?  He has to be about 300 years old.
I believe he was referring to Don MacLean, not Vincent Van Gogh.

So was I. :lol:

East Coast Hustle

uh, no, he's probably in his late 60's or early 70's, and he's in good shape for an old man. Today was the first really hot day of the year, it hit 75 degrees and was wicked muggy, and he came in to get some gas for his sick-ass summer ride. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I think it's a Morgan.

the first time I ever met him I was working at the store that used to occupy the building that my store now occupies, and I was the gas jockey. He came in for a fill-up, I pumped his gas, and he paid with a check. I looked at the check and asked him if anyone ever thought he was the Don McLean. Thankfully, he thought that was pretty goddamned funny.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Se?±or Misteriosouh, no, he's probably in his late 60's or early 70's, and he's in good shape for an old man. Today was the first really hot day of the year, it hit 75 degrees and was wicked muggy, and he came in to get some gas for his sick-ass summer ride. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I think it's a Morgan.

the first time I ever met him I was working at the store that used to occupy the building that my store now occupies, and I was the gas jockey. He came in for a fill-up, I pumped his gas, and he paid with a check. I looked at the check and asked him if anyone ever thought he was the Don McLean. Thankfully, he thought that was pretty goddamned funny.

8)
I know we made up and everything, but WTF?  Are you trying to beat the pest's record for name changes in one day?  I appreciate that none of them were remotely like anyone else's, except maybe some of your previous names, but still.  Even I am getting confused :shock:

LMNO

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Se?±or Misteriosouh, no, he's probably in his late 60's or early 70's, and he's in good shape for an old man. Today was the first really hot day of the year, it hit 75 degrees and was wicked muggy, and he came in to get some gas for his sick-ass summer ride. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I think it's a Morgan.

8)
I know we made up and everything, but WTF?  Are you trying to beat the pest's record for name changes in one day?  I appreciate that none of them were remotely like anyone else's, except maybe some of your previous names, but still.  Even I am getting confused :shock:

I don't get the whole name change thing.

I thought that's what the sig thingie was for.

Bob the Mediocre

It just adds confusion, which is why I wholeheartedly support all name changesexcept aini's
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

East Coast Hustle

I just do what I want and refuse to give much of a rat-fuck about what anyone else thinks about it.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"