News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

This forum needs some more true Christian sermons

Started by Jack Chick, April 05, 2005, 06:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CORNHOLIO

Quote from: Butthead
Quote from: Great Teacher Largo
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeHey freakoid von Klist or whatever your name is, you don't know jack about Latin.
Its actually:
Pie Jesu Domine
Donna Aeis Requiem
Sepiternam (optional)
Duh.
8)
cut out crap so Mal won't hit me
Uhhhhh...you suck.
yes he does, even talking about Monthy Python, which is cool, doesn't help him, it just makes it look lik Monthy Python sucks when they don't, but that Buddist chick is cool
ARE YOU THREATENING ME??? IIII AAAMMMM COOORRRNNNHOOOLLIIOOOOO!!!!!!

Butthead

Quote from: CORNHOLIO
Quote from: Great Teacher Largo
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeHey freakoid von Klist or whatever your name is, you don't know jack about Latin.
Its actually:
Pie Jesu Domine
Donna Aeis Requiem
Sepiternam (optional)
Duh.
8)
cut out crap so Mal won't hit me
Uhhhhh...you suck.
yes he does, even talking about Monthy Python, which is cool, doesn't help him, it just makes it look lik Monthy Python sucks when they don't, but that Buddist chick is cool

Uhhh...that's a chick?

CORNHOLIO

Uhhhhh...you suck.

Uhhh...that's a chick?
looks like a chick

Butthead

Uhhhhh...you suck.

Uhhh...that's a chick?
looks like a chick

Do you think she'll...huhuhuh...you know?

CORNHOLIO

Uhhhhh...you suck.
Uhhh...that's a chick?
looks like a chick
Do you think she'll...huhuhuh...you know?
do I think, uh, no I don't think so, but I bet she'll hit you, that's been happening to me a lot, the girls around here are mean, but hot, which is cool and sucks all at the same time.

B_M_W

You could call me a girl, but some of the females around here might be offended, simply because Im not. Im 100% Male physically.  If you look at the other thread, I think it will add some more evidence to this.

~BMW
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Horab Fibslager

after talking to you in msn, i'm pretty sure you're pretty damnsmaculine, despite if you may resent that, which isomehow doubt.

bmw, is totally fuc king prepared for the apocalypse.
Hell is other people.

B_M_W

I don't think Im exactly prepared for anything. I do like eating wild plants and stuff tho. Ive read some wilderness survival books too, and I have some tracking and hunting skills, tho I don't hunt.

Personally, I don't see how that prepares me for the apocalypse.

~BMW
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Bob the Mediocre

If it's a non-nuclear one it may.

Getting back on topic, I'd say this forum need some false sermons. I'll see what I can do about that in a few days. Hopefully I'll still like the rant I've written then.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Burning Trees

SHUT UP, SINNERS!

THE LAWD WILL SPEAK WHEN SHE IS GOOD AND READY!
Someone should give you an award.