News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Slightly in Shock

Started by B_M_W, April 08, 2005, 02:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCRemember that at one time the flu was very deadly and scared people all the time...and that was because the flu actually had outbreaks and epidemics.

Ebola hasn't been very widespread. In fact, it's been disappointing.

No.  We have been uncommonly lucky.  If the flu had been Airborne when it had been first encountered, that probably would have been it for humanity.
"Any sufficiently tentacled spheroid is indistinguishable from the Great Cthulhu." -- Watashi

"Never attribute to Cthulhu what can adequately be explained by Dagon." -- Miskatonic Razor

"Everything but Sterility can be inherited.  None of your direct ancestors died childless." -- Red Queen

Note to filmmakers of the future: bad dialog leads to anger, bad directing leads to hatred, shallow action sequences lead to suffering. Farming out a movie to a corporation of computer animators is a path to the dark side of filmmaking.

High Inquisitor of the LMNO Society of Discordians (LSD)

It is dark.  You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

This Poster is Owned and Operated by the Frobozz Magic Co., Ltd.

Burning Trees

Quote from: Great Teacher Largo
Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCRemember that at one time the flu was very deadly and scared people all the time...and that was because the flu actually had outbreaks and epidemics.

No.  We have been uncommonly lucky.  If the flu had been Airborne when it had been first encountered, that probably would have been it for humanity.

Flu? Ebola?

What the hell are you talking about?

The worse threat is from ass munching squirrels.

Want some?
Someone should give you an award.

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: Burning Trees

Flu? Ebola?

What the hell are you talking about?

The worse threat is from ass munching squirrels.

Want some?

Is your avatar from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?

'Cause, dude, I've hit the ether, and I can hear the fucking bats.
"Any sufficiently tentacled spheroid is indistinguishable from the Great Cthulhu." -- Watashi

"Never attribute to Cthulhu what can adequately be explained by Dagon." -- Miskatonic Razor

"Everything but Sterility can be inherited.  None of your direct ancestors died childless." -- Red Queen

Note to filmmakers of the future: bad dialog leads to anger, bad directing leads to hatred, shallow action sequences lead to suffering. Farming out a movie to a corporation of computer animators is a path to the dark side of filmmaking.

Burning Trees

Yes.

You like Gonzo, do you?

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: Burning TreesYes.

You like Gonzo, do you?

Bazooka Beak?

I never touch the stuff!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Burning Trees

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCWTF is Bazooka Beak?

What he said.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

What he said.

Where is GTL anyway?

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC

What he said.

Where is GTL anyway?

What do you mean, 'Where?'

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Burning Trees

Follow the pot smoke. You will probably find him.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

That's true with most people.

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: Burning TreesFollow the pot smoke. You will probably find him.

I haven't smoked pot since I was 16.

But, as to where I am.

29¬?39'55" North, 82¬?20'10" West, near enough.

Burning Trees

But, as to where I am.

Are you still 16 nowadays?

Great Teacher Largo

But, as to where I am.

Are you still 16 nowadays?

Fuck no.  If I had to be 16 for 5 years, I do declare I would have had to have kilt mahself, sirruh.