News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Slightly in Shock

Started by B_M_W, April 08, 2005, 02:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

Dude, you are both dorks

But you are lovable dorks.

:D

~BMW
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Daven

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe
Drawing before said CG

Drawing after said CG

Dude, that's GOOD work.  Well done.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

"My god carries a hammer.  Your god died nailed to a cross.  Any questions?"
"He's your god, they're your rules, YOU burn in hell."

Horab Fibslager

i always thought it was 100% fred work. yeah cheeers dude.
Hell is other people.

B_M_W

Thx guys, I try hard. Hopefully, Im gonna start a new one soon. It takes so long to get motivated to sit at my computer for 12-20 hours so it gets done right. Still, the results are nice, and the praise is nice too.

~BMW
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

CORNHOLIO

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeThx guys, I try hard. Hopefully, Im gonna start a new one soon. It takes so long to get motivated to sit at my computer for 12-20 hours so it gets done right. Still, the results are nice, and the praise is nice too.

~BMW
You're cool, even though you called me a dork, which i probably am, but I think you're a dork too, so we will all stick together

DORKS UNITED!!!
ARE YOU THREATENING ME??? IIII AAAMMMM COOORRRNNNHOOOLLIIOOOOO!!!!!!

B_M_W

No, Im a geek, not to beconfused with a nerd Not a dork.

~BMW