News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Fuck you Wal-Mart

Started by Zurtok Khan, April 10, 2005, 09:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

As much as I utterly loathe Wal-Mart, I wonder how much of it has to do with the list of thousands of ethical reasons why boycotting it is a goood idea, and how much of it has to do with just how fucking ugly it is and how fucking unpleasent it is to be in there. I mean, I'm not filled with as strong of an urge to throw a brick through a Barnes and Noble window.

And yeah, Wal-Mart definitely deserves mindfuckery. Since you're an employee, I suggest sabotaging the security cameras somehow, and somehow alerting the proletariat of their temporary absence, to further the cause of the shoplifters of the world. No idea how to go about doing this. I also recall a hippie anecdote someone managing to get their own recorded VHS tape in the Wal-Mart television system. I believe the exact tape they selected was 30 minutes of the ball game that cut immidiately to a close up of one of them *ahem* defecating with their *ahem* posterior labelled "Wal-Mart". You could work with that.

I plan to mindfuck Wal-Mart myself soon, but it will probably be something a lot less subtle, like wheat-pasting Leftist propaganda on the doors of the bathroom stalls, or getting a bunch of people to pretend like they're shopping, and then randomly break into a performance of a Shakespeare play, as if it was a theatre. And there's also good ol' stealing copious amounts of shit from them.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Burning Trees

If you destroy Wal-Mart, you'll destroy us all.

Remember that.
Someone should give you an award.

East Coast Hustle

now I'm confused.

aren't the two of you the same person?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

And what's so wrong with destroying Wal-Mart? Quit threadjacking, youse!

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Quote from: Se?±or Misteriosonow I'm confused.

aren't the two of you the same person?

No, he just coincidentally has the same avatar as my LJ, which I really need to get around to changing.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Cain

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell
And yeah, Wal-Mart definitely deserves mindfuckery. Since you're an employee, I suggest sabotaging the security cameras somehow

I can tell you how to do that, depending on the type of camera they are. If you want to know of course. Not that I would ever suggest you do anything illegal with such information. Just in case you are curious about such things, in a hypothetical way.

Zurtok Khan

Well, considering I was one of the people that set up the camera's when we were building the store...I could do it if I wanted to.  The problem is that the store is too busy (and I know wayyyyyy too many people there) to do it without getting caught.  Ohh well, mostly I've settled for fucking with the new people's heads.

Update:  Today when I went into work the same fat-bastard manager was on, and he saw me at least 10 times.  He seems to have "forgoten" about the entire thing.  Not that I mentioned it of course, but he never said anything.  Do you suppose there is anything I could do with this copy of his signature I have?  Seeing as he signed the paper and I still haven't.

Of course, I'm also tempted to write "Under Duress" on the signature line, and then sign it.  That way they can see that I've signed it, but it completely voids the signature in any legally binding way (although, I'm not sure if they would fire me over it or not...)
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain