News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

My son is Magical Poopyhead

Started by Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy, April 11, 2005, 05:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Short for

Magical Poopyhead the Evil Scientist

and I am

The Good Scientist Magical Poopyhead

We were doing the Bubble Banishing ritual.  This can be used to banish the grey, the ghey, or to induce silliness.  The only ingreident needed is bubble stuff.  If you don't have any you can water down any sudsing stuff you have, dishwashing liquid, shampoo, etc.  The only tool is the wand thingy that comes in the bubbles.  Children are optional, but their giggles help to insure the ritual will succeed.  We made many bubbles and annoited each other with the sacred buuble stuff and he came up with these magical names for us.  And lo the TV was not on. :twisted:

CannedLizard

What's wrong with the ghey? Except for their habit of hugging straight members of the same gender in order to watch them squirm :P
POEE Pre-Chaplain Neon Irwin of the Bahumbug Pre-Cabal, CG, UE, KoBaSN

Quote from: CannedLizardWhat's wrong with the ghey? Except for their habit of hugging straight members of the same gender in order to watch them squirm :P
Nothing wrong with gay, most everything wrong with ghey, no, you look it up.

LMNO

Quote from: CannedLizardWhat's wrong with the ghey? Except for their habit of hugging straight members of the same gender in order to watch them squirm :P

I did the research, so you don't have to!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ghey&defid=1069702

Quote from: LMNO

I did the research, so you don't have to!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ghey&defid=1069702
Thanks, sweet cheeks :wink:

PS As far as my son was concerned, we were just getting rid of meanies and blowing bubbles, I try not to discuss philosophy with him too much, he is worse than you guys, no seriously :shock:  :twisted:

CannedLizard

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI try not to discuss philosophy with him too much, he is worse than you guys, no seriously :shock:  :twisted:

He called you the "Good Scientist Magical Poopyhead". You're either raising a stoner, an acid freak or a Discordian. Or all five.

Quote from: CannedLizard
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI try not to discuss philosophy with him too much, he is worse than you guys, no seriously :shock:  :twisted:

He called you the "Good Scientist Magical Poopyhead". You're either raising a stoner, an acid freak or a Discordian. Or all five.
He's four, so he is still a Discordian, the greys have not gotten him yet, but they are trying.  He started out as Magical Poopyhead and I was the Evil Scientist and the more we talked about it, the more it evolved and the sillier it got.  But he came up with all the name stuff, I just asked questions for clarity.  In Linguistics, look for the thread kids say the weirdest things.  I have put some stuff in there.  He wanted Ninja Turtles for Christmas, but he didn't get them, he got everything else he wanted.  Then one day in Jan or Feb I noticed he had that concentrating really hard look on his face, so I asked him what he was thinking about.  He asked me if maybe Santa didn't have Ninja Turtles.

Horab Fibslager

sorry jan, greay face in the hearts f every man, especaly us men folk:/

it the strugle we face, in manne rof speaking, ot be  man sit ostruggle, with, with... everything adn that si not a qualified descrioption but, but....

sorry babe.
Hell is other people.

Burning Trees

What's wrong with "GHEY"? WHat? Are you fucking out of your mind?
Someone should give you an award.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Burning Trees

What's wrong with "GHEY"? WHat? Are you fucking out of your mind?

It's a child, dads. Can you control your tongue?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

doubtless incident

i tried to control my tongue once. put him on restriction and all but he broke loose and ran around saying all sorts of things that weren't my fault or nothing. but my hands are worse. it's myhands that really get me in trouble. i wont tell you what they did yesterday cause it's so awful to see grown men shudder and back away slowly.
TIMMYYYYY!!!!!!

Anonymous

It may be a child Hugh, but all children should learn to swear somewhere.  Otherwise they'll never fuck with their teacher's heads properly.

Quote from: AnonymousIt may be a child Hugh, but all children should learn to swear somewhere.  Otherwise they'll never fuck with their teacher's heads properly.
If you're talking about my son, he knows how to swear.  He had a day where he kept saying ass, then told some other kid he was going to beat their ass.  He got out in dodgeball and said shit.  Another day he decided to talk about either his penis or penises in general, I didn't quite hear after I heard penis, I was too busy concentrating on NOT rolling my eyes up and pretending to take the situation seriously. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: there, I feel better now :twisted:

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: AnonymousIt may be a child Hugh, but all children should learn to swear somewhere.  Otherwise they'll never fuck with their teacher's heads properly.
If you're talking about my son, he knows how to swear.  He had a day where he kept saying ass, then told some other kid he was going to beat their ass.  He got out in dodgeball and said shit.  Another day he decided to talk about either his penis or penises in general, I didn't quite hear after I heard penis, I was too busy concentrating on NOT rolling my eyes up and pretending to take the situation seriously. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: there, I feel better now :twisted:

Oh I know children swear like drunken sailors. I just wanted to start something with Mr. Trees.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

CannedLizard

I'm not a child! I'm a big boy! Mommy says that means I should learn to learn to use the toilet like a good big boy. I don't WANNNA!