News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

Eris is Dead

Started by Zurtok Khan, April 26, 2005, 11:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

Eris is dead, you killed her.  You don't need her anymore anyway, you can figure it out for yourself.  Yeah right...you're too much of a dumb fuck opie to have figure that out already.  Had ya there for a second, didn't I?  Eris is alive and kicking, because you haven't turned off her Terry Schiavo life support system, you're letting her live as a vegtable because YOU DO NOT CHOOSE TO LIVE.

Thus sayeth Zurtok the true Nietzsche.

Just kill the bitch already.  You're all the Eris you'll ever need.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The 11 Letter Word is FunEris is dead, you killed her.  You don't need her anymore anyway, you can figure it out for yourself.  Yeah right...you're too much of a dumb fuck opie to have figure that out already.  Had ya there for a second, didn't I?  Eris is alive and kicking, because you haven't turned off her Terry Schiavo life support system, you're letting her live as a vegtable because YOU DO NOT CHOOSE TO LIVE.

Thus sayeth Zurtok the true Nietzsche.

Just kill the bitch already.  You're all the Eris you'll ever need.

Brought to you by the This Is The Kind Of Shit We Have To Put Up With Department.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Zurtok Khan

Well, at least you know my title.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Zurtok the is TEH OPIEZWell, at least you know my title.

You have to know these things, when you're Pope.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.