News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

what happened to you guys?

Started by bob-o, May 03, 2005, 09:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob-o

i came in here just as this place was falling to shit... i have heard how this place used to be a nice place, with good, sensible discussions, no asshats like CHEF, and all such things. I really liked The Good Reverend, because of his MOSY story, his clever mindfucks... now he's just a jackass, poking fun at people, acting like chef...

i guess i shouldn't be suprised. this is kinda like communism or somthing- sounds good in theory, but after awhile, people just use it as an excuse to consume large amounts of nutmeg, ask for directions to make strong drugs, and shit like that...

~bob-o
"the use of fasteners is to be next to godliness" - R.H.Howes

Horab Fibslager

i think that was last week dude.

but yeah...
Hell is other people.

bob-o

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: bob-oi came in here just as this place was falling to shit... i have heard how this place used to be a nice place, with good, sensible discussions, no asshats like CHEF, and all such things. I really liked The Good Reverend, because of his MOSY story, his clever mindfucks... now he's just a jackass, poking fun at people, acting like chef...

i guess i shouldn't be suprised. this is kinda like communism or somthing- sounds good in theory, but after awhile, people just use it as an excuse to consume large amounts of nutmeg, ask for directions to make strong drugs, and shit like that...

~bob-o

That's because I AM (was) Chef, Bob.  

And I was ALWAYS a jackass.  It was just never aimed at anyone on this board.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

consuming large amounts of nutmeg to get high is weak.

get yourself a bag of pot, or stop fronting.

just saying.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

bob-o

rog: i knew that. and yea, your jackass-ishness toward other people was funny, because it had cleverness in it, but now it just seems kinda stupid and all...

oh,and what's the deal with the story Efrim posted about you calling him to get you a ride at night to a plane to fly somewhere? i'm curious...

~TMM

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: bob-orog: i knew that. and yea, your jackass-ishness toward other people was funny, because it had cleverness in it, but now it just seems kinda stupid and all...

oh,and what's the deal with the story Efrim posted about you calling him to get you a ride at night to a plane to fly somewhere? i'm curious...

~TMM

Sorry, dude, but the story is, well, kinda stupid and all.

No story for you.  Come back next year.

TGRR,
Story Nazi.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Horab Fibslager

like i said man, it was last week.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: indelible magic markerlike i said man, it was last week.

He doesn't understand, dude.  He isn't like us.

He hasn't been to the mountain.

Horab Fibslager

well then he better start climbin or uh somethin. i guess.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: indelible magic markerwell then he better start climbin or uh somethin. i guess.

Do you think it would be good for him?

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: indelible magic markerwell then he better start climbin or uh somethin. i guess.

Do you think it would be good for him?
hehehe, now you have to define good :twisted:

Anonymous

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: AnonymousRoger is my God.

You see, this is EXACTLY why I started acting like a dick.

Eric & two others started that shit, and then I just sort of got into the habit.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: AnonymousRoger is my God.

You see, this is EXACTLY why I started acting like a dick.

Eric & two others started that shit, and then I just sort of got into the habit.
Roger, you are not now, nor shall you ever be my GOD or Goddess for that matter.  Does that help? :twisted: