News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

No more excuses - Ranting for the Heluvit

Started by Zurtok Khan, May 09, 2005, 09:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

I'm tired of all your fucking excuses.  No, not you, I like you.  That person over there sitting in the corner looking down-trodden because he feels like I'm yelling at him.  Yes, I AM yelling at him...errr...that is, at you.

I'm tired of you telling me that other people make you happy or sad or angry or depressed or any of the myrid of other things you allow other people to do to you.  Get over it.  The only person that has ever made you mad, happy, sad, or whatever-it-is-that-you're-feeling-oppressed-about-now is YOU.  Yes, YOU.  Get over it, because I rip your foot off.

I'm tired of you complaining because the circumstances were wrong, you couldn't do it because it "didn't feel right" or "the timing was wrong."  Get over it, you just didn't take your chance when you had it, and now your sitting around feeling sorry for yourself.  TOO BAD.

Ohh, no!  You don't feel good today?  Kinda sick, kinda achey?  I still have no sympathy.  Everyone has things to deal with, get over it.  Some of it may be real, but I garuntee you that 52% of it is in your mind.  You make it worse, constantly.  It's no excuse, it's no reason.  Get over it.

Yes, this means that you'll have to try.  Yes, this means that you'll have to do something besides bemoan your circumstances.  Yes, this means that I'm not going to give you a welfare check this month because you're a nogood fuck who's taking my money and not providing me with anything in return.  

Sure, you might have a good Reason(TM) for why it couldn't get done, but you still failed.  I might understand if your Reason(TM) is good enough.  But, you still failed.

Being a Discordian is not a reason to sit around being a prick.  It is also not a reason to sit around saying "Greyface is poking me, make him stop!"  Eris isn't going to do a goddamned thing if you don't get up off your own fat ass and push with every bit of energy you have, until you feel like you're going to fall down and never get back up, until you run so hard and so fast and so far you puke because your body can't handle it, until you push the endurance of your mind farther then you thought it could go and your concious, subconcious and everything inbetween explode.  Then Eris will come down and say, "Mind if I bum a Ciggy?"

Well, she's probably done it before all that, but you were so distracted by your excuses and your Reasons(TM) that you failed to notice someone was trying to knock on your door and say, "FNORD!"

(Disclaimer:  I realize fully that there are some truely disabled persons out there, and I'm not targeting them.  I also realize fully that there are people out there who genuinely need Welfare, and I'm not targeting them...unless of course they're no good fucks, in which case I AM targeting them - and hopeing that they don't have a bullet proof vest on.)
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Maligned HippyI'm tired of all your fucking excuses.  No, not you, I like you.  That person over there sitting in the corner looking down-trodden because he feels like I'm yelling at him.  Yes, I AM yelling at him...errr...that is, at you.

I'm tired of you telling me that other people make you happy or sad or angry or depressed or any of the myrid of other things you allow other people to do to you.  Get over it.  The only person that has ever made you mad, happy, sad, or whatever-it-is-that-you're-feeling-oppressed-about-now is YOU.  Yes, YOU.  Get over it, because I rip your foot off.

I'm tired of you complaining because the circumstances were wrong, you couldn't do it because it "didn't feel right" or "the timing was wrong."  Get over it, you just didn't take your chance when you had it, and now your sitting around feeling sorry for yourself.  TOO BAD.

Ohh, no!  You don't feel good today?  Kinda sick, kinda achey?  I still have no sympathy.  Everyone has things to deal with, get over it.  Some of it may be real, but I garuntee you that 52% of it is in your mind.  You make it worse, constantly.  It's no excuse, it's no reason.  Get over it.

Yes, this means that you'll have to try.  Yes, this means that you'll have to do something besides bemoan your circumstances.  Yes, this means that I'm not going to give you a welfare check this month because you're a nogood fuck who's taking my money and not providing me with anything in return.  

Sure, you might have a good Reason(TM) for why it couldn't get done, but you still failed.  I might understand if your Reason(TM) is good enough.  But, you still failed.

Being a Discordian is not a reason to sit around being a prick.  It is also not a reason to sit around saying "Greyface is poking me, make him stop!"  Eris isn't going to do a goddamned thing if you don't get up off your own fat ass and push with every bit of energy you have, until you feel like you're going to fall down and never get back up, until you run so hard and so fast and so far you puke because your body can't handle it, until you push the endurance of your mind farther then you thought it could go and your concious, subconcious and everything inbetween explode.  Then Eris will come down and say, "Mind if I bum a Ciggy?"

Well, she's probably done it before all that, but you were so distracted by your excuses and your Reasons(TM) that you failed to notice someone was trying to knock on your door and say, "FNORD!"

(Disclaimer:  I realize fully that there are some truely disabled persons out there, and I'm not targeting them.  I also realize fully that there are people out there who genuinely need Welfare, and I'm not targeting them...unless of course they're no good fucks, in which case I AM targeting them - and hopeing that they don't have a bullet proof vest on.)

Goddamned Hippies!

You need to learn to FEEL the malice.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Zurtok Khan

So, does that mean you liked it, Hugh?
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Maligned HippySo, does that mean you liked it, Hugh?

Well, yeah. Duh. I like it.

But can you deliver more?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: The Maligned Hippy
Yes, this means that I'm not going to give you a welfare check this month because you're a nogood fuck who's taking my money and not providing me with anything in return.  

Well, I've always said that what this country needs is a large, hungry underclass.

But, then again, I want to see this country burn to the ground, so I might not be the best person to endorse this sort of thing.

East Coast Hustle

/\
l
l
l
exactly what I was going to say.

damn near verbatim, in fact.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

slothrop23

i thought you said no more ranting for the hell of it. you don't seem to understand the concept of chaos either. but im sure you were touched as a child.
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Anonymous

slothrop

good luck to you in all your ventures then. just don't consent and then you can get money and stuff