News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

State of the board, version 1.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 12, 2005, 09:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

I'd give you a hearty "RAH!", but I think your wisdom is being wasted here.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: T'ai KungI'd give you a hearty "RAH!", but I think your wisdom is being wasted here.

8)

Well, I was pretty sure YOU would come down on this side.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

no, I got it, and I think the other one more accurately reflects my current way of thinking (subject to change at whim, of course), but this seemed the appropraite one to respond to.

anyway, as they're two sides of the same coin, you still get a "RAH!"

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: T'ai Kungno, I got it, and I think the other one more accurately reflects my current way of thinking (subject to change at whim, of course), but this seemed the appropraite one to respond to.

anyway, as they're two sides of the same coin, you still get a "RAH!"

8)

Well, yeah.  The message to the mods is the same, really.

Zurtok Khan

You know, as I was reading this I was listening to the Green Day song "Longview."  There's one line in particular that struck me, "When masterbation's lost it's fun / you're fucking breaking."

The mental masterbation is getting boring.  Has been boring for awhile.  And, masterbaiting like this will make you go blind, me thinks.  

*Hands Roger a few cookies from his stash*

*steals some of the tequila from the tequillarium*
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cthulu's VaginaYou know, as I was reading this I was listening to the Green Day song "Longview."  There's one line in particular that struck me, "When masterbation's lost it's fun / you're fucking breaking."

The mental masterbation is getting boring.  Has been boring for awhile.  And, masterbaiting like this will make you go blind, me thinks.  

I'd take that more seriously if it wasn't posted under a troll account.

Just saying.

Bella

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Cthulu's VaginaYou know, as I was reading this I was listening to the Green Day song "Longview."  There's one line in particular that struck me, "When masterbation's lost it's fun / you're fucking breaking."

Just saying.
It's not a troll account, Rog. He just changed his user name, that's all.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom

Just saying.
It's not a troll account, Rog. He just changed his user name, that's all.

So I gather.  Horab did that, as a sort of a signature quirk.

Now everybody does it.

Horab Fibslager

i'm a hip carefree 20-somehtign trend setter now lol.

/me shrugs

you knwo i still don't knwo what cookies and pie is about...

i seriously missed the boat on thsi one a couple times and more.
Hell is other people.

Bella

Quote from: irreversable equation

I always thought it was a shot at me, which is why you missed the boat.
It wasn't aimed at you, horab.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

East Coast Hustle

I'd say that since you actually do stuff IRL, specifically stuff that spreads confusion and chaos, you pretty much get a free pass when it comes to your online ideology.

8)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: T'ai KungI'd say that since you actually do stuff IRL, specifically stuff that spreads confusion and chaos, you pretty much get a free pass when it comes to your online ideology.

8)

Who?  Me?  Horab?  Both?

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: irreversable equation

I always thought it was a shot at me, which is why you missed the boat.
It wasn't aimed at you, horab.

i thought it might be too, but if it was at you, then it'd ahve to be at you too woudln't it be? and gimbley and whatnot and so on?

but never midn that./ it's chinatown.

btw, in a highyl synchronious thingamawhoey, at my new work there's a down town area for oreders and a chinatown area for oprders.

<-mindfucking hismelf at a furious pace these days.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: T'ai KungI'd say that since you actually do stuff IRL, specifically stuff that spreads confusion and chaos, you pretty much get a free pass when it comes to your online ideology.

8)

Who?  Me?  Horab?  Both?

Bella.

I have no idea what Horab does IRL, and I figure it's safer for me not to delve to deep into your activities. I have my own subversion to worry about.

8)