News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

war on terrur

Started by agent compassion, May 16, 2005, 05:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent compassion

I thought this was quite interesting...

Quote from: Dennis KucinichEinstein said the significant problems we have cannot be solved at the same level of thinking with which we created them. Does the war against Iraq make us safer or less safe?

After spending $420 billion annually for the military and an additional $270 billion for the war in Iraq, why are we still running for the exits? Has the so-called war on terror made us less safe?

::sings:: paranoia may destroy ya...

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Ghost In The Machine

The federal government isn't in the business of ending terror.  Even if it could put an end to it, it won't, simply because that would take away the beautiful hook they have in the mouth of the American people.

How can you pass things like the REALID Act, if people aren't scared shitless?

This government is in the business of promoting terror, not ending it.

Kuscinich knows THAT.

agent compassion

Well he isn't in the business of trying to convince the government to stop, you know. This was on his own webpage, for the benefit of Joe Shmoe Red State. Trying to elucidate the masses to the hook in their mouth.

I don't know if it'll help too many people but I know it helped me to have someone point it out and say "They're doing it on purpose, you know, it's bullshit, don't believe it."

Just sayin'.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: agent compassionWell he isn't in the business of trying to convince the government to stop, you know. This was on his own webpage, for the benefit of Joe Shmoe Red State. Trying to elucidate the masses to the hook in their mouth.

I don't know if it'll help too many people but I know it helped me to have someone point it out and say "They're doing it on purpose, you know, it's bullshit, don't believe it."

Just sayin'.

8)

He's screaming into the void.  5% already know, 30% don't care, and 65% would kill you to stop from having to listen to the truth.

agent compassion

65% eh?

I gotta work faster then.

8)

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

That just means you have to get a little more imaginative. Learn to get over on THEM. Learn to stay one step ahead. (And if you fall behind into THEIR clutches, then you deserve your fate.)

As for governments: they were initially created because of warfare and terror....so they aren't about to give that up.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

agent compassion

Gobble, gobble, gobble.

:D

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassionGobble, gobble, gobble.

:D

*looks out window*

Nope, it's still there.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

agent compassion

::lights fuse, steps back::

That oughta do it...

Great Teacher Largo

Oooh a Sparkler!

*Picks up the burning thing*

Is it the Fnord of July alrea-*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
"Any sufficiently tentacled spheroid is indistinguishable from the Great Cthulhu." -- Watashi

"Never attribute to Cthulhu what can adequately be explained by Dagon." -- Miskatonic Razor

"Everything but Sterility can be inherited.  None of your direct ancestors died childless." -- Red Queen

Note to filmmakers of the future: bad dialog leads to anger, bad directing leads to hatred, shallow action sequences lead to suffering. Farming out a movie to a corporation of computer animators is a path to the dark side of filmmaking.

High Inquisitor of the LMNO Society of Discordians (LSD)

It is dark.  You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

This Poster is Owned and Operated by the Frobozz Magic Co., Ltd.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Great Teacher LargoOooh a Sparkler!

Why must you fuck up every thread?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Why do you read my posts?  I've developed an amazing skill that apparently is nearly unheard of these days.  Let me introduce you to it.  It's called, "Ignoring Things."

I don't force you to read my posts.
"Any sufficiently tentacled spheroid is indistinguishable from the Great Cthulhu." -- Watashi

"Never attribute to Cthulhu what can adequately be explained by Dagon." -- Miskatonic Razor

"Everything but Sterility can be inherited.  None of your direct ancestors died childless." -- Red Queen

Note to filmmakers of the future: bad dialog leads to anger, bad directing leads to hatred, shallow action sequences lead to suffering. Farming out a movie to a corporation of computer animators is a path to the dark side of filmmaking.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Great Teacher Largo

Why do you read my posts?  I've developed an amazing skill that apparently is nearly unheard of these days.  Let me introduce you to it.  It's called, "Ignoring Things."

Eric, just stick to the fluff threads, please.

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: Great Teacher Largo

Eric, just stick to the fluff threads, please.

Every thread is serious and funny at the same time.  However, I'll try to do as you ask, though I'm fairly sure out definitions of fluff aren't exactly the same.

Horab Fibslager

it really doesn't mater to eric as long as he's annoying strangers.

he doesn't seem to realize that people actually read from top to bottom, and his fucking stupid shit gets in there.

also he doesnt' seem to realize that most folks aren'tas good as delusionally ignoraing realty as himself.

edit: see bold
Hell is other people.