News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Trip One: Here is Definitely Gone...

Started by Trollax, August 31, 2003, 03:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Dude, someone MUST be tripping.

I am reminded of all that ephedrine he was passing out.

I would like to revise my previous repsonses into the following:

"Discordians don't drink to escape problems, they drink to create problems."
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

agent compassion


'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon


Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: agent compassionEphedrine is a lousy trip.

That explains a lot about what happened then.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"