News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Trip One: Here is Definitely Gone...

Started by Trollax, August 31, 2003, 03:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Dude, someone MUST be tripping.

I am reminded of all that ephedrine he was passing out.

I would like to revise my previous repsonses into the following:

"Discordians don't drink to escape problems, they drink to create problems."
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

agent compassion


'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon


Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: agent compassionEphedrine is a lousy trip.

That explains a lot about what happened then.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"