News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

The Pendulum of Discord

Started by Zurtok Khan, May 13, 2005, 07:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Zurtok KhanYes, but your hatred has not been good and pure, as the hatred that I deserve, and now feel eminating from my most Vile of Enemies, LMNO.

Dude, NOBODY hates like me.  

Didn't you get the memo?

He's just saying that he doesn't trust and therefor cannot rely upon your hate when he needs it most.

Hugh, stop disallowing me to be an Emo-Bastard.  No one is supposed to understand me.  NO ONE.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Guido Finucci

Quote from: Zurtok KhanHugh, stop disallowing me to be an Emo-Bastard.  No one is supposed to understand me.  NO ONE.

We understand.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: Zurtok KhanHugh, stop disallowing me to be an Emo-Bastard.  No one is supposed to understand me.  NO ONE.

We understand.

ALL of US understand you, Zurtok. So turn in your angst-on-my-sleeve badge this instant.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

LMNO

Asshole.

LMNO
-Just doing my part to be an arch-nemesis.

Anonymous

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: Guido Finucci

We understand.

ALL of US understand you, Zurtok. So turn in your angst-on-my-sleeve badge this instant.

I HAVE UBER HIPPY BOI ANGST PH33R MA L33TN3ZZ!