News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

State of the board, version 2.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 12, 2005, 09:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Well..yoo disappeared for a while...and Hugh was raped to death by bats..So, the forums were lacking excitement and stuff...I decided to move to Utah to be with DS#3 and we just got connected and I thought I would see what was going on. BTW, I missed the voting on the version of Roger I want to see on these forums but I am casting a write in vote for the 5th version of Roger which has yet to be revealed...I can't wait for that one! We will have to hang out when you move to Arizona again..its not too far from here..Good to see that you and Hugh are resurrected and I am looking forward to more Jihaading...That chode Eric is back too, synchronicity!

Question: How does Roger feel about immigrants coming to the US..will they be the death of us? Are the head honchos letting them pour in by the millions to do away with the middle class? I heard an interesting show about it on Coast to Coast on the way out here and was wondering what your opinion might be, if any...Also, what about this filibuster business? They want to do away with that too...good or bad? Lets see some rants about this stuff if you feel so inspired.

BTW...You have been pied..Sucka!

Donkeyotay

Quote from: AnonymousWell..yoo disappeared for a while...and Hugh was raped to death by bats..So, the forums were lacking excitement and stuff...I decided to move to Utah to be with DS#3 and we just got connected and I thought I would see what was going on. BTW, I missed the voting on the version of Roger I want to see on these forums but I am casting a write in vote for the 5th version of Roger which has yet to be revealed...I can't wait for that one! We will have to hang out when you move to Arizona again..its not too far from here..Good to see that you and Hugh are resurrected and I am looking forward to more Jihaading...That chode Eric is back too, synchronicity!

Question: How does Roger feel about immigrants coming to the US..will they be the death of us? Are the head honchos letting them pour in by the millions to do away with the middle class? I heard an interesting show about it on Coast to Coast on the way out here and was wondering what your opinion might be, if any...Also, what about this filibuster business? They want to do away with that too...good or bad? Lets see some rants about this stuff if you feel so inspired.

BTW...You have been pied..Sucka!

That was me :twisted:  maybe

Zurtok Khan

If you're in Utah, then why haven't we gotten together to fuck with the fundies?  I think a group foray into Provo might be out-of-order  :twisted:
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Donkeyotay

I just moved here a week and a half ago..I am in American Fork. DS#3 and I are shackin up...I am down to cause some trouble!

Zurtok Khan

WTF, if you're in American Fork then you are no more then a 5 FUCKING MINUTE RIDE FROM MY HOUSE.  Seeing as I live in American Fork.  We really need to cause some trouble.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Donkeyotay

do you know where to score some dank herb?