News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

What is your favorite Beatles song?

Started by Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy, June 27, 2005, 11:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

And if you don't have an allergic reaction to THC you don't get high.

There are people who aren't allergic to it and they can't get high no matter how much they smoke.

LMNO

Quote from: FnordiscordiaAnd if you don't have an allergic reaction to THC you don't get high.

There are people who aren't allergic to it and they can't get high no matter how much they smoke.

East Coast Hustle

WRONG!

OR DID YOU MISS THAT PART EARLIER?

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: FnordiscordiaAnd if you don't have an allergic reaction to THC you don't get high.

I miss that guy and his happy little clouds :cry:

Prove me wrong then fucko. = P Don't just say I'm full of shit, back it up.

LMNO

From http://www.urologychannel.com/common/glossary/index_a_d.shtml

"Allergy: inappropriate or exaggerated reaction of the immune system to substances that cause no symptoms in most people, eg, reactions to chemical exposure, respiratory reactions to dust, pollen or other substances, reactions to food."

When you smoke pot, most people do not have an immune system response.  Rather, certain chemical receptors in the brain are engaged, resulting in feelings of euphoria, etc.

People like Bella are affected in this way, making them unable to smoke pot.

Now shut up.

Thanks, also fuck you = P~

^

but

Actually, it doesn't apply all that well here but it is an undeniably great picture.

gnimbley

Quote from: LMNOFrom http: //www.urologychannel.com/common/glossary/index_a_d.shtml

The Urology Channel?

Is that like on the cable company from hell?

Coming up next on the Urology Channel:

Mr. Feelgood and the Little Squirts
discuss benign prostatic hyperplasia
while visiting the Amazing Visible Prostate

"All Urology, All The Time.®"

The Open Bar

the THC receptors in the brain are so prevalent, neurologists are referring to it as the cannabinoid system. in fact, current research is finding that there's more of these types of receptors than other kinds - seems to be connected with dopamine.

essentially, THC will affect the brain globally rather than being more area specific as some other drugs.

the open bar - has lunch with neuroscientists so you don't have to.

Bella

Okay, somebody owes me a cup of coffee (gnimbley) - and a new shirt.
Plus, I have the hiccups from laughing and choking at the same time.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: FnordiscordiaProve me wrong then fucko. = P Don't just say I'm full of shit, back it up.
I love it when people are in your face about wanting to be shown how stupid they are... and then get rude about it.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

oh stfu, its not like you've never been wrong and I'm sure you've been an ass before.

besides, I'm in coulter mode.

Check out my icon.

NOW LETS CARPET BOMB IRAQ!

gnimbley

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomOkay, somebody owes me a cup of coffee (gnimbley) - and a new shirt.
Plus, I have the hiccups from laughing and choking at the same time.

Okay, here's your cup of coffee, Bella dear.

And your new shirt (click to enlarge)

And I apologize for my behavior. The next time I post something funny I
will wave my arms around frantically, like this, so you will know to be
careful about attempting to drink hot, caffeinated beverages while
reading same. Okay?

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

This is a quote from the website, I was 4 or 5 when this aired and having my first 'episode', more than likely :?

QuoteAll You Need Is Love

In 1967, the people at the BBC approached The Beatles and asked them if they would take part in the first ever live global television event, which was to be a two hour program broadcast to 26 counties simultaneously. It involved the broadcasting networks of North America, Europe, Central America, Scandinavia, North Africa, Australia and Japan. The Beatles were asked to write a song that could be understood in any language. Both Lennon and McCartney began working separately on songs, until Lennon came up with this classic, All You Need Is Love. It was perfect for the theme, and conveyed his message of "love" that he tried so hard in his life to get the world to evoke. The telecast was titled simply Our World, and turned out to be the forerunner of other events such as Live Aid, Farm Aid and the like. I remember it well - being transfixed to the television, as I did years earlier during the famous Ed Sullivan Show appearance. Those that have watched John Lennon perform on song videos and some live performances, know that he almost always chewed gum while singing. It is quite apparent while watching this performance, thou never a detriment to his singing.
Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, there's nothing you can do that can't be done

Nothing you can sing that can't be sung, nothing you can say but you can learn how the play the game, It's easy

There's nothing you can make that can't me made, no one you can save that can't be saved

Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time, It's easy

All you need is love, all you need is love, all you need is love, love, love is all you need

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love

All you need is love, all you need is love, all you need is love, love, love is all you need

There's nothing you can know that isn't known, nothing you can see that isn't shown

Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be, it's easy

All you need is love, (all together now) all you need is love, (everybody), all you need is love, love

Love is all you need, love is all you need, (Repeat)

Love is all you need, love is all you need, love is all you need, love is all you need

(She loves you, yeah, yeah yeah) love is all you need