News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

a clarification for the confused.

Started by Horab Fibslager, August 25, 2005, 05:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

your penis is not yoru brain is not you index finger.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslageryour penis is not yoru brain is not you index finger.

Sez YUO.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

naw dude, i like researched this shit int eh encyclopedia birtannica.

like i'd do my annotated appendice and bibliography, but like, i was still in shock from my shocking discoveries!
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslagernaw dude, i like researched this shit int eh encyclopedia birtannica.

like i'd do my annotated appendice and bibliography, but like, i was still in shock from my shocking discoveries!

And so, Captain Obvious once again thwarts the Evil Zurtok, foul lord of Nebraska And Other Boring Shit, Too.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslageri don't get it.

I thought this was a parody of Zurtoks mindfuck thread.

Horab Fibslager

naw i just got this in my latest bout of satori.

if i think about it more, i may expand on why you rpenis isn't yoru brain isn't your index finger, but for teh moment, let it be known among men an dwomena nd cheldren as a universal truth, to be kicked into the mud and hten punched in teh face alot until the mu dis red with forgiveness, and the air thick with cries for mercy.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslagernaw i just got this in my latest bout of satori.

if i think about it more, i may expand on why you rpenis isn't yoru brain isn't your index finger, but for teh moment, let it be known among men an dwomena nd cheldren as a universal truth, to be kicked into the mud and hten punched in teh face alot until the mu dis red with forgiveness, and the air thick with cries for mercy.

But can I stick my index finger into my penis?

Hordes of television viewers want to know.

Horab Fibslager

sicne they are not the same, that is all i can say. i give no permission because i take no authority.
Hell is other people.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

The answer is yes, but it will take years of hard work and dedication.

Antechinus sapiens

My penis is an awesome tool of death and destruction. It uses up too much blood to run my brain at the same time.
Young, enthusiastic and stupid.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: FnordiscordiaThe answer is yes, but it will take years of hard work and dedication.

Bullshit.

I just did it.

Maybe you're some sort of natural master, try sucking oil up with your urethra.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: FnordiscordiaMaybe you're some sort of natural master, try sucking oil up with your urethra.

Yep.

Um...you DID mean motor oil, right?