News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Attention, N00bs: You might want to read this.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 07, 2005, 04:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Lesson #4:  If someone kicks you in the nads, stop trying to intimidate them.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

navkat

If someone continues to kick you in the nads after you've stopped trying to intimidate them, isn't it safe to say that it's time to pick yr dick up out of the dirt and start making them run for their life again?

Darth Cupcake

Lesson #5: Always wear a titanium cup when posting on this board.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: navkat on June 10, 2007, 01:21:09 PM
If someone continues to kick you in the nads after you've stopped trying to intimidate them, isn't it safe to say that it's time to pick yr dick up out of the dirt and start making them run for their life again?

Yes.  Absolutely. 

Nobody has to take any shit around here.  People WILL keep trying to give it to you, though.

Heh.  Just wait til I'm out of MY good mood.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Jenne

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on June 10, 2007, 05:05:29 PM
Lesson #5: Always wear a titanium cup when posting on this board.

Yup, and have the ballgag at the ready, too...

SBCU

Cuts of his nads... I'm free! And a little dies inside of him. More dies over the years and in the end he lives the life of a hermit. Well, got to do something for my dear Eris right?
Es ist soweit ich bin bereit
Der schlaechter schreit ich bin soweit
Kein weib mehr schreit in ewigkeit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SBCU on June 10, 2007, 09:04:02 PM
Cuts of his nads... I'm free! And a little dies inside of him. More dies over the years and in the end he lives the life of a hermit. Well, got to do something for my dear Eris right?

Unnng.

UNNNNNNNG....

SBCU

Der schlaechter schreit ich bin soweit
Kein weib mehr schreit in ewigkeit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SBCU on June 10, 2007, 09:12:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 10, 2007, 09:07:16 PM
Unnng.

UNNNNNNNG....

All together now!

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

TGRR,
Thinks he might have been a little too optimistic about this new crop of noobs.

hunter s.durden

There's always what look to be a 15 percent chance of a dud.

You can't win 'em all.
This space for rent.

navkat

As an aside:
did anyone else get this in their PM inbox here (NSFW):
http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HU/HQ/HR/NS/AYSEAUHSYXBM.jpg?

I think that pic just changed my life.

Edit: NSFW@4:34PM Pacific time

Jenne

navkat

Jenne

B_M_W

Quote from: SBCU on June 10, 2007, 09:04:02 PM

WTF IS this shit?
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.