News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Attention, N00bs: You might want to read this.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 07, 2005, 04:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 08, 2007, 12:38:19 AM
Quote from: Mourning Star on October 08, 2007, 12:31:32 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 07, 2007, 07:11:15 PM
Quote from: Cainad on October 07, 2007, 06:59:18 PM
And we all appreciate your efforts, Roger.

However, I think you may have to let this one go (srsly, he used an anime smiley).

Fuck anime and fuck you.

Even Cowboy Bebop?

that was a good one...

ESPECIALLY COWBOY FUCKING BEBOP!

fixed!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

guest7654

Which one was the one where the sweet little schizo was a prostitute at night?

Mourning Star

Quote from: rzasthole on October 17, 2007, 08:04:57 AM
Which one was the one where the sweet little schizo was a prostitute at night?

LOLWUT?

guest7654

Twas an anime that came on around the time of Cowboy Bebop, she would go all multi-personality and whore herself out, then freak out the next day wondering what the hell happened.

Richter

Quote from: rzasthole on October 18, 2007, 04:36:33 AM
Twas an anime that came on around the time of Cowboy Bebop, she would go all multi-personality and whore herself out, then freak out the next day wondering what the hell happened.

Paranoia Agent.
It came a few years after Cowboy Bebop.
Unless multiple personality schoolteacher / call girls are common in animu these days (honestly would be no suprise)

(Protip: Multiple personalities = Dissociative Identity Disorder.  Very dif. from Schizophrenia)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Ahhh, Paranoia Agent..

"The Children are beautiful Mushroom Clouds in the Sky" - best line ever from a theme song!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Richter

"In the afternoon of ravens eating garbarge in an alley"

Agreed :mrgreen:
If you anglicized the opening sequence, it would be akin to Tom and Jerry cheering on a collapsing WTC.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

I was only kidding at the beginning of this thread. 

What you should do is quote bits of the PD, because most of us here have never heard YOU do so, and you probably do it better than the 5000 or so people who did it before you.

Also, you should make an effort to "jake the jakers".  That hasn't been done yet.

Remember to reference your pineal gland as often as possible.

And remember that Thornley quotes never stop being funny, and that most of us don't know anything about his bizarre life, so make sure to tell us all about it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

PopeTom

What about the JFK assassination?

Can they talk endlessly about Discordianism's role in the Kennedy Assassination?
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Mourning Star

Quote from: PopeTom on December 03, 2007, 05:45:23 AM

Can they talk endlessly about Discordianism's role in the Kennedy Assassination?

I really think that they should...

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Mourning Star on December 03, 2007, 01:40:55 PM

INTENDED SARCASM ITT  :|

Mourning Star

Quote from: Khara on December 03, 2007, 04:12:36 PM

INTENDED SARCASM ITT  :|

no sarcasm and no troll

we are SUPER SERIAL!

PopeTom

Cool, I think Eris had Kennedy killed because that fucker stood her up to go bang Marilyn Monroe.  He may have been a clever man but he didn't pay any attention in his Greek mythology class and was unaware there is no such fury as Eris scorned.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

ITT: I point out the fact that you missed a chance to throw in an easy Marilyn Monroe suicide joke.

Drunken Monkey Cabal