News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

A final piece of advice to noobs:

Started by BADGE OF HONOR, September 21, 2005, 03:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslagernaw it said it was down on the page. i dunno what happened to the quote...

Then let's go over there later, and kick their asses.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

i aint d/ling ht eplugin for therest of it, but irregardless, rofl.

(yeah it's up again) lol.
Hell is other people.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Benny is a saint, so I think that might be blasphemy, but everyone is asleep so I will have to wait til tomorrow to listen :roll:

unlike_someone

*blink blink* The internet is certainly a wonderful thing. :shock:
- some inertly chaotic chick

"I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' " --Bruce Baum

LMNO

Re: Badger's rant--

I agree, hell even George Carlin (eventually) wrote some new jokes.

Then he sold out to AT&T.

Forward progress, my darlings, forward progress!

Cain

Beliefs based on chaos, chaos = change.  That is all.

East Coast Hustle

there's more.

but that Benny Hill thing fucked me up so badly I'll probably never remember waht it was.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Horab Fibslager

i'm surprised malcalypse the unoriginal isn't here to comment on this.
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Horab Fibslageri'm surprised malcalypse the unoriginal isn't here to comment on this.

I am sure he'll get around to it.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

BADGE OF HONOR

I don;t think he reads anything but Principia Discussion.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Cain

Quote from: Horab Fibslageri'm surprised malcalypse the unoriginal isn't here to comment on this.

He doesnt seem to range down further then PD Discussion.  Which is a shame, as he is now also added to the list.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Cain

He doesnt seem to range down further then PD Discussion.  Which is a shame, as he is now also added to the list.

It's not too much of a shame, since we get to save our sharpened sticks for poking worthy people.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

AFK

Kudos on the rant.

Additionally, when I read PD what I took from it was a general sense of a general philosphy which pretty much boils down to this:

Life is fucked up.  Don't take it too seriously.  

To try to find some deeper meaning in number schemes, etc., etc., is a waste of time and is only going to prolong the period of time during which we are all splitting our sides laughing at your expense.  

Remember we are laughing at you, not with you.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

BADGE OF HONOR

I think it's time for this to be un-stickied.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".