News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

random

Started by Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ, October 05, 2005, 03:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i feel like my brain is on a piece of string, and some one is twirling it about their head. im not sure the air is doing my brain much good.  too bad i cant implant google into my skull. mirrors are shiney i like them. hmm.. i want to break little glass people right now. if i were made of glass i would be rather clear...you would be able to see all my pee..how sad. yellow is an unfortunate colour. green is rather agreeable.  like grass. i like grass...except i really hate it. it makes me sneeze and spiders live in it. spiders will destroy the universe one day..they are evil...like whales. whales remind me of spleens. but i like spleens. and buttered toast. but food is making me angry right now. it just refuses to taste good. fucking whore. isnt fucking whore kinda redundant? like dirty hippie. i hate tie dye. except for when i like it.
like people. i like people. except when i hate them. and socks. and burritos.
i will shut up now.  except im not talking so i cant....
:( ? im confused

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I don't usually do this but...

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

haha. just for me contradicting myself and making no sense?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

You do it well though.

fluffy

noodles is an artiste

The Good Reverend Roger

Lydia, O Lydia, Oh, have you seen Lydia,
Lydia the TAAAAAAAATOOED lady...
\
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

That's the funniest story I ever hoid!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

At last!  I have a vocal template for the next LMNO-PI chapter!