Find out what YOU can do to help!

Started by BADGE OF HONOR, November 03, 2005, 11:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: erotic

Sure it was. It was about activism.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Donkeyotay

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodOh, I understand that it's a worthy cause--they all are--it's just that nothing but pissing and moaning happens.  The only kind of action that's actually happened in my three years here is when some people went to protest with that Sheehan lady.  Their idea of activism is to stir outrage for a couple months.

look up the Seattle WTO protest of 1999..

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Donkeyotay

Quote from: East Coast Hustlegrrrrrrr......

:evil:

What?

East Coast Hustle

dude, that shit was in my backyard. I've got all kinds of horror stories. I have a pretty hefty grudge towards those asswipe Eugene "anarchists" that fucked up my neighborhood. I'd rant all about it, but I'm pretty drunk and typing on a laptop, which is becoming difficult.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Donkeyotay

Actually, I agree with you on that one....Some of my friends when up there to take part and after they got out of jail and got back to Oly, they were pisssed about the actions of some of the anarchists...They weren't too happy about them smashing storefronts and destroying property since it gave the media good fuel to group all the protestors together and associate them with wanton destruction and mayhem...But, the anarchists were a small percentage of the protestor population..There were lots of good people there with true intentions...But, I would like to hear some of your horror stories