News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

whiny bitch brigade

Started by Horab Fibslager, November 18, 2005, 11:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cole Frehlen

Next time, I'll be sure to call whoever's writing the list a complete and utter necropaedophile.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cole FrehlenNext time, I'll be sure to call whoever's writing the list a complete and utter necropaedophile.
I do it without even trying.

TGRR,
Knows the Zen of Hissy Fits.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cole Frehlen

And that is why you wear the crown.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cole FrehlenAnd that is why you wear the crown.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cole Frehlen

Goddamnit.  Necropaedophile.

Oh good.  That one's not censored.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cole FrehlenGoddamnit.  Necropaedophile.

Oh good.  That one's not censored.

How about ******?

The Good Reverend Roger

Cain

What was that meant to be?

Cole Frehlen

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainWhat was that meant to be?

Cole Frehlen

necrophile

corpse-fucker

zoophile

Just testin'.

Cain

Come on.  I know you know how to get past it.  In fact, I'm betting it isnt even filtered.  You're just typing those stars in.

Cole Frehlen

Cole Frehlen

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainCome on.  I know you know how to get past it.  In fact, I'm betting it isnt even filtered.  You're just typing those stars in.

Oh, yeah?  YOU try typing ******, smart guy!

TGRR,
Wouldn't admit it if he was.