News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

whiny bitch brigade

Started by Horab Fibslager, November 18, 2005, 11:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Brown

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerthese are the names of folks who in particular will dish it out, but will not any other circumstances take it.

east coast hustle(justin stain)
the good reverend roger
fn0rdiscordia(machine grind dream)
fizzywitz glorypoop(eric)

when they start bashing on you(and they willl), just ignore em. pointing out he obvious will only earn you further venom an da vicious smear campagin. even funnnier- other posters will back them up in this malicious lynch mobbing.

fair warning to the n00bz.

someone mind stickying this please? newbs have a right to know what they can expect here, adn that they need not concern them with the suggestions in the other forum, because eventually, these four will shit their hate all over you. because this is their therapy in disguise.

What you sayin Sucka? Those fine folks neva said a thing to no one that didn't have it Comin. FOOL! Shut the hell up, and Sit yo Ass down. Damn.
Be frontin up in this sucka! Uh huh!
Ohhhh yeah Sistas i'm Feeeeelin it allrigghhht YEAH!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerthese are the names of folks who in particular will dish it out, but will not any other circumstances take it.

the good reverend roger

when they start bashing on you(and they willl), just ignore em. pointing out he obvious will only earn you further venom an da vicious smear campagin. even funnnier- other posters will back them up in this malicious lynch mobbing.

someone mind stickying this please? newbs have a right to know what they can expect here, adn that they need not concern them with the suggestions in the other forum, because eventually, these four will shit
their hate all over you. because this is their therapy in disguise.

Hah, I just read this steaming pile of shit. Horab, yuo = self pwnt?ó1,000

I didn't start making fun of yuo until you started squirting your menstral fluid at me. Now that yuo have stepped I'm sending BGP to Canada to personally kick you in the nuts.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: James Brown

the good reverend roger

someone mind stickying this please? newbs have a right to know what they can expect here, adn that they need not concern them with the suggestions in the other forum, because eventually, these four will shit their hate all over you. because this is their therapy in disguise.

What you sayin Sucka? Those fine folks neva said a thing to no one that didn't have it Comin. FOOL! Shut the hell up, and Sit yo Ass down. Damn.

Hmmm...
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

Quote from: James Brown

the good reverend roger

But thanks anyway.
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

What the fuck is this place? A gothemo forum?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Cain

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Irreverend Death to Poultry, KSCWhat the fuck is this place? A gothemo forum?

basically, yes.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Quote from: CainNo, but this is www.gothpoetry.com

:lol:

STILL HIDDEN!

Cain

Thats because Arkhon is still a two bit board fascist who got owned by two people taking their time about trolling.

Kind of funnier than actually trolling the board.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Irreverend Death to Poultry, KSCWhat the fuck is this place? A gothemo forum?

Why the fuck not?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Why the fuck not?

Well, break out the white frilly shirts and the mascara boyos!

Let's hang out in the alleys of downtown while it rains so we can perfect our woe is life sentiments.

We also need to read some Ann Rice to steal lines to make crappy dark poetry.

Let's lift ahigh the motto "IF ANGELS COULD SEE INTO OUR HEARTS, THEY WOULD DIE!!!!!"

Cain

Roses are red.
Violets are blue
Sugar is a conformist thing
And so are you

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: CainRoses are red.
Violets are blue
And so are you

Not bleak enough. You also need to throw in some maudlin sentiments.

Cain

Quote from: Irreverend Death to Poultry, KSC
Quote from: CainRoses are red.
Violets are blue
And so are you

Not bleak enough. You also need to throw in some maudlin sentiments.

OMG J00 DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! YOU'RE SO GOING IN MY LIVEJOURNAL

*FETCHES RAZORS*