News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

on the fundamental rights of man.

Started by Horab Fibslager, November 25, 2005, 03:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Nah, I meant the other wannabe politicans I hang out with.  Even then thats an alliance of special interests that will hopefully end by January and with a certain far right Christian politican left out in the cold.

But point taken.

Chlorine

Quote from: East Coast Hustle3) I only think that because in the 12 years that I have been identifying myself as a discordian, 98% of the rest of the "discordians" I meet or interact with are whiny emo bitches. If taht's not been your experience, then more power to you and maybe I need to go find different discordians.
why do you need to find any discordians at all? if you see yourself as a model discordian, then you're the only discordian you ever really need to meet

im not trying to fight or be overly serious, btw

lol disclaimer

LHX

Quote from: Chlorine
Quote from: East Coast Hustle3) I only think that because in the 12 years that I have been identifying myself as a discordian, 98% of the rest of the "discordians" I meet or interact with are whiny emo bitches. If taht's not been your experience, then more power to you and maybe I need to go find different discordians.
why do you need to find any discordians at all? if you see yourself as a model discordian, then you're the only discordian you ever really need to meet

lol disclaimer

a n00b who hasnt been flamed

congratulations

you have good timing
neat hell

Cain

She's only got 28 posts.  22 left, to be used wisely or otherwise.

Bella

Yup. We've all agreed not to flame anyone until they have at least 50 posts under their belts.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Cain

Unless they really deserve it.  But that would take quite some effort.

LHX

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

nice

who said we dont make progress around here

bait the n00b and then fuck em up

you guys are teh best
neat hell

Bella

When was the last time you saw me flame anyone?

Seriously.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

East Coast Hustle

lol disclaimer

don't listen to the (other) idiots. In NO way do I see myself as a "model discordian". And I feel the need to interact with other discordians for the same reason that any creature feels compelled to seek out its own kind. It's some base biological drive that I have a hard time ignoring.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Chlorine

Quote from: East Coast Hustle

lol disclaimer

don't listen to the (other) idiots. In NO way do I see myself as a "model discordian". And I feel the need to interact with other discordians for the same reason that any creature feels compelled to seek out its own kind. It's some base biological drive that I have a hard time ignoring.

8)
oh dear, that's unfortunate. i hope you find some people you can tolerate, then. and maybe adjust your opinion of a model discordian so that you are one.

as for people discussing the upcoming flamage i am destined to endure; i don't mind. ive been flamed before. i dont really fight back much. its kind of like torching a beached manatee

LHX

i am only here to suck up any worthwhile traits or ideas any of you have

i would be out of here as soon as i found a more fulfilling forum
but
i am getting the hunch that this is pretty much the end of the road
neat hell

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: East Coast Hustle

lol disclaimer

8)
oh dear, that's unfortunate. i hope you find some people you can tolerate, then. and maybe adjust your opinion of a model discordian so that you are one.

as for people discussing the upcoming flamage i am destined to endure; i don't mind. ive been flamed before. i dont really fight back much. its kind of like torching a beached manatee

I can't tolerate people.

:|

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: LHXi am only here to suck up any worthwhile traits or ideas any of you have

i would be out of here as soon as i found a more fulfilling forum
but
i am getting the hunch that this is pretty much the end of the road

I feel you.

as much as this place occasionally irritates the shit out of me, it's FAR worse at every other forum I've been a member of (with certain exceptions).

and it generally pleases/amuses me more ofthen than it irritates me.

8)

LHX

the lingering sentiment for me is that somebody always spits out a piece of the puzzle(tm)
either accidentally
or
on purpose

and plus

the caliber of humor on this board is top shelf

if there was a store
they would keep the stuff from this forum in a safe and would charge a premium
neat hell

Schizzy