News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

I'm thinking I may rewrite

Started by Cain, December 05, 2005, 02:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

my City story.  I'm pretty sure my style has improved alot since I last wrote anything about it, plus I'd like to do some work more on the history, geography and groups within the City.  I'll see if I'm still awake enough once I finish writing this essay.

the_child_of_street

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: the_child_of_streetHow is the name ar your city ?

Name of Enrico's city is fine, at least it was last time he asked.  City is Toledo right now.

Is cold.
Did someone say gorgeous?

Bella

That's cool, Cain. I'd be interested to read it.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: The Monster Salazar

Name of The Monster's city is fine, at least it was last time he asked.  City is Toledo right now.

Is cold.

toledo ohios?

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: mian tiao Fred
Quote from: The Monster Salazar

Name of The Monster's city is fine, at least it was last time he asked.  City is Toledo right now.

Is cold.

toledo ohios?

Is true.  He is staying in a friend's place, just across street from art gallery.

Is ok.  But is cold.

How is Fred?

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

fred is cold as well in the c-bus

eating sugar...yumm

AHHAHAHAHAHHA >_>

Enrico Salazar

Enrico thought he was only person who ate sugar raw . . . do you scoop with a spoon into mouth too?  Is so good.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

no my sugar is in coloured flavoured tablet form

but yes i have scooped it out with a spoon before

Cain

Quote from: She Who Lurks Beyond, Oracle of DoomThat's cool, Cain. I'd be interested to read it.

Great.  For now, I'm working on more of the makeup pf the City (certain groups within in and their aims, plus the geography more) but I'm definitly going to try and rewrite the story I started too.  I've already got one chapter down but I'm going to try and polish it abit more before letting everyone see.

LMNO

I'd be psyched to read it, too.

I'm still planning a compendium of City Stories once we get enough done.

Sadly, many of the contributors seem to have lost interest.

::points at others::

Or just can't find the time to get 'er dun.

::points at self::

Bastards!

Cain

Yeah, time constraints can be a bitch.  I think the whole project got, er interrupted by the events of last summer.  But as soon as I have enough to warrant posting, it'll be up in here.

LHX

what happened last summer?

(i dont know what you did)
neat hell

Cain

I vanished and got a job, the site went down and the civil war happened, the .org site got trashed and some other stuff.  Apart from that, not much.