News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by Enrico Salazar, December 05, 2005, 03:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enrico Salazar

Last night Enrico found a peanut.  

It made him think of Jimmy Carter and the time Enrico had lunch with him and Margaret Trudeau.  Was in 1978, and lunch was held at Russian Tea Room in New York City - do not get hopes up, place has NOTHING to do with tea-bagging as Enrico knows it.  Is just for food.  Is sad.

During appetizers Jimmy Carter noticed tattoo on Enrico's hand of three black circles, one large and other two smaller.  He asked what these tattoos meant.  Enrico was outraged for few moments, after all lunch was supposed to be about management of world garbage and this clown asks about tattoo?  Then Enrico realized that tattoos can be cultural signposts . . . like tattoos on people in New Zealand . . . he relaxed and put down steak knife he had been ready to plunge into Carter's peanut loving neck.

Enrico explained that tattoos represented Salazorian cartoon Ricardo Rat, and that Enrico had been fan-club El Presidente as tiny child.  He had only been El Presidente for few weeks, though, then he killed the treasurer and vice El Presidente, took over offices and became Ricardo Rat Fan Club Generalissimo.  What can he say?  Is in his blood.

Margaret Trudeau asked if that was first tattoo Enrico ever got, and he laughed long and loud.  No, he said through chuckles, he got first tattoo at age five, then opened shirt and showed vulture with wings spread across chest.   Coincidentally enough, Margaret Trudeau also received first tattoo at age of five . . . she got tattoo of some freak cartoon character named Mickey Mouse . . . Enrico never heard of him.  Sounds like bullshit.

Jimmy Carter had never got tattoo, so Enrico and Margaret got him drunk and tattooed the words "Tricky Dick" on his chest.

What are your tattoos?
Did someone say gorgeous?

Malaul

all over
back - smiley face grim reaper, huge dragon fly
neck - Warnnig Contents Under Pressure
arms - demon cat, angel cat, My name in Kanji
legs - Large tribal, kanji, spooky skeleton with crystal ball, spiral
chest - Ankh with a scar from an old surface peircing

9 or so all togehter
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: Enri[i][/i]co SalazarWhat are your tattoos?

East Coast Hustle

left leg, from knee to ankle: some freaky-deeky shit taht my boy did freehand. it's REALLY good, but I have no idea what it's supposed to be other than that part of it is a vagina and clitoris. yes, I have a clit on my leg. art for art's sake.

right leg, knee to ankle: a giant representation of the Mickey's Malt Liquor hornet.

left arm, shoulder to elbow: a big marrow-tribal design surrounding a biohazard symbol. colorwork is still unfinished.

right arm, most of shoulder: the island of St. Thomas with shading for topography in green and yellow, and the words "North Side" in big red Old English lettering.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

All I gots at the present time is the OM symbol on my left arm, above the elbow.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Nothing, as I prefer to have as few identifying features as possible.  Its bad enough having my good looks without something else for everyone to know me by....

Enrico Salazar

Is true.  Good point.

Enrico can't count how many times he was recognized by Kabballa tree of life on right forearm.  Tattoos like that get around Mediterranean poker joints.

Also,  Enrico forgot to give list of all tattoos:

1)  Vulture, on chest

2)  Ricardo Rat, hand

3)  Ace of Spades, left shoulder

4)  Tree of Life, right forearm

5)  Love & Hate, across fingers

6)  Eightball, back of right shoulder

7)  Kali,  left forearm

8)  names of ex-wives, right arm above elbow

9)  left & right, bottom of opposite feet

10)  Island of Salazore, right thigh

11)  Liberace, left thigh

12)  'Ritzibottom', right shin

13)  Giant Squid, upper chest onto neck

14)  Poco, back of neck

Enrico thinks that is all of them, but there could be some he forgot about.

Malaul

Quote from: The Monster Salazar
Quote from: Enri[i][/i]co SalazarWhat are your tattoos?
Doh I edited my origional posts
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

BADGE OF HONOR

I have the hand of eris smack between my shoulderblades:

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

hooplala

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodI have the hand of eris smack between my shoulderblades:

Now that's commitment!

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

BADGE OF HONOR

And I'm not even a Discordian.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

hooplala

No?

Just liked the look?  

(Are you a SubGenius, or just don't classify yourself?)

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

BADGE OF HONOR

I like the look and the symbolism.  I'm just too apathetic to actually pretend to believe in anything.

Bella

My kid's trying to talk me into letting her give me a tattoo for Christmas.
I dunno what, if anything, I would want for sure.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

hooplala

Quote from: She Who Lurks Beyond, Oracle of DoomMy kid's trying to talk me into letting her give me a tattoo for Christmas.
I dunno what, if anything, I would want for sure.

Heh, my mum bought my tattoo as a birthday gift actually.  That's when we officially became hicks.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman