News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

the birth of an artist

Started by LHX, January 22, 2006, 03:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

bedlam surrounded the artist before he even knew he could be an artist

all he knew was
1 - he seemed to be coming to his senses
2 - nobody seemed to have any idea what they were doing
and
3 - there was a big gun laying on the ground

as he bent down to look at the gun
he saw there was a note attached to it

the note read
'if you find this gun
use it'
neat hell

Cain

Interesting, I like how you've left it open to interpretation.  I think I know what you mean, but I wont say.