News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

RNA

Started by chaosgraves:agentoferis, February 17, 2006, 05:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosgraves:agentoferis

when you are turning on to the one way... quit revving your engine to pick up speed... you are going to hit the red light... the last car that was going straight is going to hit the red light and you will too.... think of the children... thats a library right there...Mountain dews pitch black II was better than the first one butt it still makes your shit green...I do not care who wrote you the love note... they didn't sign their name after they asked to hang out with you so this person is an idiot... no I don't know where that person lives and I couldn't tell you even if I did because you don't know the room number...eat a biscuit... No I won't help you make breakfast... I'm sorry but you just annoy the hell out of me with your stupidity... "I'm mormon so I don't know how to make coffee" bull shit I worked with you at mcdonalds and know better than that... you know how to make coffee...if you don't want to do something with me just tell me... all these excuses make it seem like that you want to but something else is preventing it from happening... I woul drather be told no so we could just get it over with...
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

LMNO

Quote from: Ol Dirty BastardWU TANG IS FOR THE CHILDREN!