PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Ancient Greeks and Eris

Started by Cain, May 13, 2006, 01:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saint aini

Quote from: Your Audience on April 04, 2007, 10:40:37 PM
So what do you do with her then?

Hardcore fetish sex acts on a Friday afternoon while in front of a Catholic Church, Jewish, Hindic or Buddhist temple eating a hotdog on a hotdog bun as a remonstration against the popular paganisms of the day (Catholicism, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Discordianism).
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Your Audience

Quote from: saint aini on April 06, 2007, 01:52:39 AM

Hardcore fetish sex acts on a Friday afternoon while in front of a Catholic Church, Jewish, Hindic or Buddhist temple eating a hotdog on a hotdog bun as a remonstration against the popular paganisms of the day (Catholicism, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Discordianism).

Cool. Can anybody do that?
You turn me on.

saint aini

Quote from: Your Audience on April 06, 2007, 02:09:19 AM
Quote from: saint aini on April 06, 2007, 01:52:39 AM

Cool. Can anybody do that?

Pentabarf... Read it.
[Grabs his hand]
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Your Audience

I did, I just wasn't sure if I should take it seriously or not.
You turn me on.

saint aini

Quote from: Your Audience on April 06, 2007, 02:17:16 AM

That's the nature of the elaborate joke disguised as a religion disguised as an elaborate joke disguised as a religion.

You never will know how many licks.
[Grabs his hand]

Your Audience

Now I'm definatley going to have to rub one off on you.
You turn me on.

saint aini

Quote from: Your Audience on April 06, 2007, 02:22:20 AM
Now I'm definatley going to have to rub one off on you.
Mind you, these are some of the best jakes and jokers on the Interwebs.

It won't happen.
[Grabs his hand]

Idem

Oh God just SHUT UP, both of you.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Jasper

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Your Audience on April 06, 2007, 02:17:16 AM

Take it seriously. Very seriously.

B_M_W

Will you people the fuck get out and quit ruining this thread???!!!

GODDAMN IT, IF I MUST TAKE THE SCALPEL TO YOUR FUCKING SIDE AND REMOVE YOUR OVARIES, SO BE IT!!
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Payne

Venting anger on dead threads BMW?

B_M_W

Quote from: Payne on April 24, 2007, 05:58:15 AM
Venting anger on dead threads BMW?

This is a really fucking cool thread.

Or at least it was before it was jacked.

Introducing me to the Enyo aspect was one of the main reasons I took off to Berlin last summer, to see the Pergammon altar, of which Enyo is one of the reliefs on the main freeze.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Payne

I know what you mean. I liked this thread too. At least "Your Audience" fucked off.

I would try to post something relevent to the OP, but anything I know has already been covered, so it's best for me to leave it to some else to un-jack it.