News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Ask me anything about fending off wild animals.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 19, 2003, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Trollax

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomBut I don't want to hurt them.....just want them to go away. :evil:

Mutually exclusive goals.

You see, gophers are what we wildlife experts call "really, really evil".

Get DS to get them.

You don't need DS you need Bill Murray!

Now 20% more effective in black and white!

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Trollax

Quote from: Malaulthats a really scary picture!!

Just think how terrified the gopher is...

~~~~Closed~~~~

Bill Murray = God of gopher extermination

Trollax

Quote from: Joe MusashiBill Murray = God of gopher extermination

Now now. Bill is a god, not the god, and he wants you to believe in him.  :lol:

gnimbley

Quote from: Joe MusashiHopefully it wont have the same effect as feeding a seagull alka-seltzer...

Guido Finucci

Quote from: gnimbley
Quote from: Joe MusashiHopefully it wont have the same effect as feeding a seagull alka-seltzer...

::Awards gnimbley a cookie and a small bag of live tropical fishies::

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: gnimbley

MINE!
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

DJRubberducky

- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine minemine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine

DJRubberducky

- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Quote from: DJRubberduckyMine infinity!  HA!
must not have seen the movie so doesn't get the joke

DJRubberducky

Oh, I get the joke.  I was changing the subject. :D
- DJRubberducky

Quote from: DJRubberduckyOh, I get the joke.  I was changing the subject. :D
by useing the same word?!?!?

MINE!