Main Menu

National Geographic

Started by wade, April 14, 2008, 01:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 14, 2008, 03:12:46 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 14, 2008, 02:49:58 AM
Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 14, 2008, 02:47:13 AM
At first I thought only giving one person a weapon would be good enough, as time passed I realized I would like to see a wide range of results.   Thus creating my imagined "Give weapons to the homeless campaign!"   :|

If it were me, I would probably use my newly found power to create some justice.  (revenge) assuming someone did me wrong.  which opens up a can of worms. what do i define as wrong, and what can I do with a wepon that will create justice.  and, would I even know or care what justice is.  :argh!:

Bearing in mind that many homeless people - and I am an authority on the subject - blame radio DJs, gas station attendants, etc, for putting transmitters in their heads   and putting orbital mind control lasers over them, this would lead to a whole bunch of not-as-funny-as-we'd-hoped-for shit.

Fuck you and your "justice".  There's basically no difference between you and Alberto "Anything for a Laugh" Gonzalez.

in truth Roger is an expert in orbital mind control rays

Hush.  He isn't cleared for that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

wade

yeah, that's it.
I remember becomming aware of this about one year ago, and here I am today, still the same old zombie.

I recall the start up to the iraq war, when the war beats were getting louder all I wanted was the war to start, just so I could watch videos like this.

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=793-execution-of-11-security-force-members

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=2449-isi-execute-and-slaughter-an-entire-compound-of-iraqi-national-guard

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=418-machine-gun-execution

I don't like it, but that's how it was.  I was 17 at the time the war started and I wanted it to start just so I could watch the videos.  pretty pathetic i know.  All I wanted was the videos, I never cared if it was right or wrong to go to war.  It was one year ago when I realized how fucked up my reasoning was, and apparantly still is.

:(

ah well, what in the goddamn fuck does this have to do with what I said in the first place?  
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 14, 2008, 03:23:38 AM
yeah, that's it.
I remember becomming aware of this about one year ago, and here I am today, still the same old zombie.

I recall the start up to the iraq war, when the war beats were getting louder all I wanted was the war to start, just so I could watch videos like this.

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=793-execution-of-11-security-force-members

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=2449-isi-execute-and-slaughter-an-entire-compound-of-iraqi-national-guard

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=418-machine-gun-execution

I don't like it, but that's how it was.  I was 17 at the time the war started and I wanted it to start just so I could watch the videos.  pretty pathetic i know.  All I wanted was the videos, I never cared if it was right or wrong to go to war.  It was one year ago when I realized how fucked up my reasoning was, and apparantly still is.

:(

ah well, what in the goddamn fuck does this have to do with what I said in the first place?   

Dunno.  Go get your head together and try again.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

wade

all the kings horses, and all the kings men, couldn't put humpty back together again.

:'(
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

Nast

Lol I guess that's why they call this forum "Random"!!!!! n_n
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

PROTIP:  Tom Morello instantly ruins anything he is in.  This goes for bands, political movements, and definitely, definitely internet forums. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 14, 2008, 02:29:46 PM
PROTIP:  Tom Morello instantly ruins anything he is in.  This goes for bands, political movements, and definitely, definitely internet forums. 

Hockey Teams- Check!
Music- Check!

What else do you suck at?
This space for rent.

AFK

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 14, 2008, 06:47:14 PM
Being wrong. 

But sucking at being wrong makes you good at being right and if your right then sucking is good and if suck...
suck...
good...
wrong...
right....
being...

*explodes*
This space for rent.

AFK

Daruko

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 14, 2008, 02:39:34 AM
Besides, this is "Or Kill Me", the rant section, not "Emo Central", the "tell me all your grotty secrets" section.
Roger and his Emo.

wade

why am I emo?  I dont have the stupid "emo haircut"  I sport a number zee-row buzz-cut.

everyone has emotions, but why do I get the emo label...
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly