News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

My greatest weakness....

Started by AFK, December 17, 2009, 01:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

I believe for my current job I chose to tell them my biggest weakness was trusting co-workers to fairly distribute the work load.  I said that I tend to handle the majority of work that comes my way because I've had bad experiences with people not doing their share and seeing a goal suffer because of it.

So basically I told them my greatest weakness was other people's faults.  I made a few jokes during the interview and when asked how I felt about working odd hours or overtime I said "Excellent." to which they replied "Good answer."

I fucking killed this one.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Quote from: The Omnipotent Grinner on December 17, 2009, 08:41:47 PM
I believe for my current job I chose to tell them my biggest weakness was trusting co-workers to fairly distribute the work load.  I said that I tend to handle the majority of work that comes my way because I've had bad experiences with people not doing their share and seeing a goal suffer because of it.

That's a good one.  I should remember that one.

However, it appears I have been upgraded to a "Critical Team Member", and will be getting a standard issue laptop, so I can keep the company going if the building blows up, or something.  So I guess I won't have to be answering that question any time soon.

Not to shabby for a guy that spends most of his day on an Internet forum, huh?

LMNO
-slack to spare.