News:

    PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Motivational Survey

Started by Cramulus, February 21, 2011, 03:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these best captures your attitude towards "hacking The Machine"?

Make things better locally, it's futile to aim higher
6 (21.4%)
Participate in the forces of large scale change
9 (32.1%)
Whatever, as long as I'm having a good time
7 (25%)
Seriously, I just don't give a shit
1 (3.6%)
I'm more interested in making things worse
5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Phox

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on February 23, 2011, 04:30:02 PM
I would never try to frame my behavior as virtuous.

Agree. I'm a horrible, selfish human being.

Placid Dingo

Point (though jocular) conceded.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.