News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Coyote's DnD campaign.

Started by Don Coyote, February 22, 2011, 08:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Luna on May 19, 2011, 09:34:05 AM
Quote from: Canis latrans securis on May 19, 2011, 03:06:52 AM
Quote from: Luna on February 25, 2011, 07:25:54 PM
Quote from: Canis latrans eques on February 25, 2011, 07:21:49 PM
I am a little concerend for how hard this monster bug will hit for (2d6+5) so I might end up reducing to a Large Monstrous Centipede with 5 hit dice instead of the Huge with 6 hit dice.



Meh, toss in a couple of extra healing potions.  End fights should make players pee in their pance.

(You did NOT hear me say that, Richter.  That goes for everybody but you.)

I should have remarked on that earlier. The party completely ignored the potions. They got that paranoid in the dungeon.

Their own fault, then... 

I didn't even have anything horribly evil jump out at them.

I guess having to search through goblin filth for clues and loot got to them.

Luna

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on May 19, 2011, 03:33:09 PM
Quote from: Luna on May 19, 2011, 09:34:05 AM
Quote from: Canis latrans securis on May 19, 2011, 03:06:52 AM
Quote from: Luna on February 25, 2011, 07:25:54 PM
Quote from: Canis latrans eques on February 25, 2011, 07:21:49 PM
I am a little concerend for how hard this monster bug will hit for (2d6+5) so I might end up reducing to a Large Monstrous Centipede with 5 hit dice instead of the Huge with 6 hit dice.



Meh, toss in a couple of extra healing potions.  End fights should make players pee in their pance.

(You did NOT hear me say that, Richter.  That goes for everybody but you.)

I should have remarked on that earlier. The party completely ignored the potions. They got that paranoid in the dungeon.

Their own fault, then... 

I didn't even have anything horribly evil jump out at them.

I guess having to search through goblin filth for clues and loot got to them.

Wait,they got to deal with filth at their OWN pace?

We've had kobolds flinging their own shit at us for weeks.   :x
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

Quote
"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."