News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Check the records - Who called it first?

Started by LMNO, December 13, 2011, 02:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2011, 07:06:45 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 07:00:04 PM
I am not even sure where to find a good time™ anymore.

That's because you've been backsliding, Nigel.  You've lost your Slack™.  You can't see The Wall™.  There's been time for everything...Everything except FUN and "Bob" and Saturday Night.  You've allowed yourself to become concerned with shit like "HEY!  WHO'S DRIVING THIS DAMN THING?" and "WHY IS THERE NOBODY IN THE COCKPIT?" and "HOLY SHIT!  I'M ON THE PLANET OF THE APES!"

And until you fix that, you will be lost, LOST I SAY, like the Chicago Bears.  REPENT, THERE'S STILL TIME!

:x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 07:23:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2011, 07:06:45 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 07:00:04 PM
I am not even sure where to find a good time™ anymore.

That's because you've been backsliding, Nigel.  You've lost your Slack™.  You can't see The Wall™.  There's been time for everything...Everything except FUN and "Bob" and Saturday Night.  You've allowed yourself to become concerned with shit like "HEY!  WHO'S DRIVING THIS DAMN THING?" and "WHY IS THERE NOBODY IN THE COCKPIT?" and "HOLY SHIT!  I'M ON THE PLANET OF THE APES!"

And until you fix that, you will be lost, LOST I SAY, like the Chicago Bears.  REPENT, THERE'S STILL TIME!

:x

No need to worry, little Sally!  Your resident Holy Man™ is here with all the answers, SIR!  We'll have you right as rain in no time, MA'AM!  The reason why nobody is driving the car is that we have CRUISE CONTROL, so everyone can make out in the back seat on the way to work.  The reason why there's nobody in the cockpit is because we got just a little TIRED of BIG GOVERNMENT telling us we needed to have someone take us places.  And you're on the planet of the apes because, well, YOU'RE AN APE.

And since you're an ape and not some worry-wart species like those FUCKING CATS, you can relax.  Throw poop.  Masturbate in public.  Screech at people for reasons they'll never understand.  Let people mistake your smile for friendliness, instead of the primate "last warning" (smile at a chimpanzee, and he'll teach you to never move your mouth again).

Don't get all pissed off.  It's only humans being humans.  May as well get mad at the sun for rising...Because there's TAKING A WALK and DOING SOMETHING STUPID JUST BECAUSE and HECKLING IDIOTS and SEX and  WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and it's all out there waiting for you to STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE COMING WEIRD TIMES.

After all, the worst thing THEY can do is kill you.  Well, maybe they can do worse, but they save that for problem cases.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2011, 07:33:36 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 07:23:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2011, 07:06:45 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 07:00:04 PM
I am not even sure where to find a good time™ anymore.

That's because you've been backsliding, Nigel.  You've lost your Slack™.  You can't see The Wall™.  There's been time for everything...Everything except FUN and "Bob" and Saturday Night.  You've allowed yourself to become concerned with shit like "HEY!  WHO'S DRIVING THIS DAMN THING?" and "WHY IS THERE NOBODY IN THE COCKPIT?" and "HOLY SHIT!  I'M ON THE PLANET OF THE APES!"

And until you fix that, you will be lost, LOST I SAY, like the Chicago Bears.  REPENT, THERE'S STILL TIME!

:x

No need to worry, little Sally!  Your resident Holy Man™ is here with all the answers, SIR!  We'll have you right as rain in no time, MA'AM!  The reason why nobody is driving the car is that we have CRUISE CONTROL, so everyone can make out in the back seat on the way to work.  The reason why there's nobody in the cockpit is because we got just a little TIRED of BIG GOVERNMENT telling us we needed to have someone take us places.  And you're on the planet of the apes because, well, YOU'RE AN APE.

And since you're an ape and not some worry-wart species like those FUCKING CATS, you can relax.  Throw poop.  Masturbate in public.  Screech at people for reasons they'll never understand.  Let people mistake your smile for friendliness, instead of the primate "last warning" (smile at a chimpanzee, and he'll teach you to never move your mouth again).

Don't get all pissed off.  It's only humans being humans.  May as well get mad at the sun for rising...Because there's TAKING A WALK and DOING SOMETHING STUPID JUST BECAUSE and HECKLING IDIOTS and SEX and  WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and it's all out there waiting for you to STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE COMING WEIRD TIMES.

After all, the worst thing THEY can do is kill you.  Well, maybe they can do worse, but they save that for problem cases.

George Orwell called; he wants his dystopian future back.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 07:37:41 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2011, 07:33:36 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 07:23:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2011, 07:06:45 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 07:00:04 PM
I am not even sure where to find a good time™ anymore.

That's because you've been backsliding, Nigel.  You've lost your Slack™.  You can't see The Wall™.  There's been time for everything...Everything except FUN and "Bob" and Saturday Night.  You've allowed yourself to become concerned with shit like "HEY!  WHO'S DRIVING THIS DAMN THING?" and "WHY IS THERE NOBODY IN THE COCKPIT?" and "HOLY SHIT!  I'M ON THE PLANET OF THE APES!"

And until you fix that, you will be lost, LOST I SAY, like the Chicago Bears.  REPENT, THERE'S STILL TIME!

:x

No need to worry, little Sally!  Your resident Holy Man™ is here with all the answers, SIR!  We'll have you right as rain in no time, MA'AM!  The reason why nobody is driving the car is that we have CRUISE CONTROL, so everyone can make out in the back seat on the way to work.  The reason why there's nobody in the cockpit is because we got just a little TIRED of BIG GOVERNMENT telling us we needed to have someone take us places.  And you're on the planet of the apes because, well, YOU'RE AN APE.

And since you're an ape and not some worry-wart species like those FUCKING CATS, you can relax.  Throw poop.  Masturbate in public.  Screech at people for reasons they'll never understand.  Let people mistake your smile for friendliness, instead of the primate "last warning" (smile at a chimpanzee, and he'll teach you to never move your mouth again).

Don't get all pissed off.  It's only humans being humans.  May as well get mad at the sun for rising...Because there's TAKING A WALK and DOING SOMETHING STUPID JUST BECAUSE and HECKLING IDIOTS and SEX and  WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and it's all out there waiting for you to STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE COMING WEIRD TIMES.

After all, the worst thing THEY can do is kill you.  Well, maybe they can do worse, but they save that for problem cases.

George Orwell called; he wants his dystopian future back.

Dystopian?

I'm having a great time.  It's all how you see the glass of water.

Optimist:  Glass is half full.

Pessimist:  Glass is half empty.

Modern American:  I'm not sure what's in that glass, but I know I'll like it!

TGRR:  I just peed in a glass, and some retard is eyeballing it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2011, 07:42:44 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 07:37:41 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2011, 07:33:36 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 07:23:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2011, 07:06:45 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 07:00:04 PM
I am not even sure where to find a good time™ anymore.

That's because you've been backsliding, Nigel.  You've lost your Slack™.  You can't see The Wall™.  There's been time for everything...Everything except FUN and "Bob" and Saturday Night.  You've allowed yourself to become concerned with shit like "HEY!  WHO'S DRIVING THIS DAMN THING?" and "WHY IS THERE NOBODY IN THE COCKPIT?" and "HOLY SHIT!  I'M ON THE PLANET OF THE APES!"

And until you fix that, you will be lost, LOST I SAY, like the Chicago Bears.  REPENT, THERE'S STILL TIME!

:x

No need to worry, little Sally!  Your resident Holy Man™ is here with all the answers, SIR!  We'll have you right as rain in no time, MA'AM!  The reason why nobody is driving the car is that we have CRUISE CONTROL, so everyone can make out in the back seat on the way to work.  The reason why there's nobody in the cockpit is because we got just a little TIRED of BIG GOVERNMENT telling us we needed to have someone take us places.  And you're on the planet of the apes because, well, YOU'RE AN APE.

And since you're an ape and not some worry-wart species like those FUCKING CATS, you can relax.  Throw poop.  Masturbate in public.  Screech at people for reasons they'll never understand.  Let people mistake your smile for friendliness, instead of the primate "last warning" (smile at a chimpanzee, and he'll teach you to never move your mouth again).

Don't get all pissed off.  It's only humans being humans.  May as well get mad at the sun for rising...Because there's TAKING A WALK and DOING SOMETHING STUPID JUST BECAUSE and HECKLING IDIOTS and SEX and  WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and it's all out there waiting for you to STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE COMING WEIRD TIMES.

After all, the worst thing THEY can do is kill you.  Well, maybe they can do worse, but they save that for problem cases.

George Orwell called; he wants his dystopian future back.

Dystopian?

I'm having a great time.  It's all how you see the glass of water.

Optimist:  Glass is half full.

Pessimist:  Glass is half empty.

Modern American:  I'm not sure what's in that glass, but I know I'll like it!

TGRR:  I just peed in a glass, and some retard is eyeballing it.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."