News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

I am not the counterculture.

Started by Pæs, December 15, 2011, 12:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

I do, let's see if I remember my log-in information. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

It is done.  If it gets updated or changed let me know and I can update it on the wiki. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I really like this rant.

It doesn't sit quite right with me either, but I think it's a matter of finessing the conclusion (maybe work in a self-critical punchline?).

But it's damn good, Paes.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Pæs

Updated. Feels better. Will continue to look at it, though.

Let me know if you think it's an improvment or whether I broke it.

Phox

I definitely like this version better. Very well put.

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Beardman Meow on December 18, 2011, 12:08:02 PM
Updated. Feels better. Will continue to look at it, though.

Let me know if you think it's an improvment or whether I broke it.
Even better.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.